ADVERTISEMENT

Damn, all 4* of them died.

Is the car repairable?
crash.jpg

Shitwillbuffout.gif

Sorry to hear about this.
One kid was dead on the spot. 2 got sent to the hospital. I saw the original interaction on police scanner (x). Thr cops original saw the stolen car downtown, did not pursue, found it again at some park and tried to block in, did not pursue chase. They must have wrecked out thinking they were getting chased because the found the car 4 minutes later and it had all happened.

Pretty unreal man, you think about the dumb shir you do when you are 17.

One kid was dead on the spot. 2 got sent to the hospital. I saw the original interaction on police scanner (x). Thr cops original saw the stolen car downtown, did not pursue, found it again at some park and tried to block in, did not pursue chase. They must have wrecked out thinking they were getting chased because the found the car 4 minutes later and it had all happened.

Yep, generally if a male can make it to 25 years old, relatively unscathed, then maturity starts to set in and risky behavior goes down pretty dramatically.

Have a customer who’s kid already got into two accidents and hit and ran a motorcycle causing injuries. Now he’ll have leaving the scene on his record forever

Typically, it’s always the driver that survives and the passengers perish. Will be interesting to see if that is the case here. Regardless, don’t steal a car then run from the cops.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT