ADVERTISEMENT

Dances With Wolves actor arrested for running a sex cult, and abusing underage girls.

greatest-office-gifs-creed-explains-cults.gif

Full name Nathan Chasing His Horse. I'm imagining one of his ancestors let his horse get away and chasing after it all all the other Indians laughing and pinning the name Chasing His Horse on his family for the rest of time

Was he the cop in Die Hard with a Vengeance who ran all those kids out of the school and into his empty van? I knew something was up with that guy.

Must be trans. They're the people you have to worry about with young girls.

No. Graham Green I think is that actor's name.
Correct. He was in an episode of one of the Yellowstone spinoffs, prequel, whatever you call them. 1883. Recognized him from something but couldn't place it. Never cared enough to look it up, but while on this topic I just did. That's the guy.

Correct. He was in an episode of one of the Yellowstone spinoffs, prequel, whatever you call them. 1883. Recognized him from something but couldn't place it. Never cared enough to look it up, but while on this topic I just did. That's the guy.

Yep, been in a lot of stuff through the years. I want to say the Mel Gibson "Maverick" movie and I remember seeing him on The Red Green Show and "Northern Exposure" too. Sort of a worker bee supporting actor type that you recognize his face, just not his name.

I misspelled his last name..."Greene". Just read he got a Best Supporting Actor nomination for DWW.

Yep, been in a lot of stuff through the years. I want to say the Mel Gibson "Maverick" movie and I remember seeing him on The Red Green Show and "Northern Exposure" too. Sort of a worker bee supporting actor type that you recognize his face, just not his name.

I misspelled his last name..."Greene". Just read he got a Best Supporting Actor nomination for DWW.
Plus he is way older than 46.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT