ADVERTISEMENT

Dave & Buster's will begin allowing customers to bet on arcade games

why go through a middle man for a $5 bet?
At least for my kid, she never deals in cash any more. I imagine they track everything on the D&B game card?

A lot of the places on campus don't even take cash. Any time I give her money it's just transferring it onto her debit card. It takes the fun out of randomly giving her cash so she could go get some fast food or beer or whatever, like my parents used to do when I was in school.

takemymoney.jpg
Oh **** yes. I’m going to get so wrecked on Long Island iced tea pitchers and skeetball prop bets.

At least for my kid, she never deals in cash any more. I imagine they track everything on the D&B game card?

A lot of the places on campus don't even take cash. Any time I give her money it's just transferring it onto her debit card. It takes the fun out of randomly giving her cash so she could go get some fast food or beer or whatever, like my parents used to do when I was in school.

And best part is D&B (probably) takes their 10% cut!!!!

Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides
Golden Tee would have been a little more civil if the bets were placed with a middleman, although the 5 dollar limit would have been cumbersome.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT