ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Bernie Bros.

Mar 11, 2020
Do you find yourself without a political home? Are you tired of your vote being over run by mega donors and just assumed in the democratic party? Do you find yourself questioning whether the democrats actually believe in democracy? We have a spot for you! Want to actually know who is in charge? Do you want a guy who isn't afraid to tell the elites to pound sand? The Republican party is for you!

Look, Donald Trump is an asshole. A real dick, dude ****s whores while his pregnant wife sits at home. He unabashedly uses the messed up tax system to his advantage and doeant hide behind that yet makes it known thr system is set to help the wealthy. He is very likely to have a personality disorder and touching him would be akin to eating a bag of cheetos but, much like a good pitch partner, it's very easy to plan your moves based off his decisions. Dude wants to go down as the best president in United States history, so he's going to super charge all the traditional "American" markets. Look it isn't great, bit if you want tour vote to actually mean something, vote republican, even if it means voting to change the dems for 2028.

I'm not Tom Bodett, but we will leave the light on for you.

• Haha
Reactions: cigaretteman
Things I lol'd at

1. The suggestion Trump and the Republican party actually believe in Democracy when they've filed 100's of lawsuits trying to make sure that the votes didn't actually matter.

2. The idea that Trump stands up to the "Elites".

3. You omitted the fact that Trump was convicted of sexual assault and a convicted felon.

4. The general premise of "Bernie Bros" who are unsatisfied that Dems consistently elect moderate democrats are suddenly going to do a complete 180° on basically every political position they have just to vote for the political opposite of Bernie in Donald Trump.

Things I lol'd at

1. The suggestion Trump and the Republican party actually believe in Democracy when they've filed 100's of lawsuits trying to make sure that the votes didn't actually matter.

2. The idea that Trump stands up to the "Elites".

3. You omitted the fact that Trump was convicted of sexual assault and a convicted felon.

4. The general premise of "Bernie Bros" who are unsatisfied that Dems consistently elect moderate democrats are suddenly going to do a complete 180° on basically every political position they have just to vote for the political opposite of Bernie in Donald Trump.
Be heard bro.

Be heard bro.

Ehh, I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that will be stuck with "moderate" dems like Biden and Kamal until the boomers die off. Then hopefully we'll be able to get a leader that will take this country two steps to the left.

Besides I can't in good conscious vote for someone who was found guilty of sexual assault and is a known associate of Epstein. I wouldn't be able to look my niece in the face if I helped elect a sexual predator.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT