ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Republicans

How can you look at yourself and feel like you are the “good” guy? You are clearly brainwashed by big Corporations and don’t care at all about the common American.

And you wave your American flag without thinking about where that flag started, or its true history. Go white America.

Pro guns…eff off
Broken health care system-check

It breaks my mind why you want to be stuck in the past and not make any progress. I will never relate to you. I try to feel empathy for you, and I’m sure most of you would tell me to eff off.
Big corporations are mostly in bed with Democrats nowadays. Corporations will cave to Democrat policies hoping to be free of the woke mob.

Cool. Another HORT bigot to add to the list. You guys don't even hide your homophobia anymore.

You aren’t crazy enough to believe there’s no homophobes on the left correct?

Just like there’s racists on the left as well.

There’s no PERFECT party.

There’s good and bad on both sides.

I’m tired of people talking and acting otherwise.

Last edited:
How can you look at yourself and feel like you are the “good” guy? You are clearly brainwashed by big Corporations and don’t care at all about the common American.
I'm Brainwashed? By who? How many covid shots did you get?

And you wave your American flag without thinking about where that flag started, or its true history. Go white America.
You are anti flag? Bold stance.

Pro guns…eff off
Lulz

if only we got democrat president's every now and then....

It breaks my mind why you want to be stuck in the past and not make any progress. I will never relate to you. I try to feel empathy for you, and I’m sure most of you would tell me to eff off.
Instead of feeling sorry, work harder, you'll get the idea.

People care about money and power on both sides. Most of you are suckers who get wrapped up in party politics. No one cares about any of you whether it's maga, dem or r. Give your party 100k or above and they might remember your name. Work in DC for one of them and survive and people might know you. Until then, keep up your self-flagellation. You do know d and r's party nightly in DC on the tax payer dime right? They also fornicate. Imagine that. The song and dance is for gullible rubes like you who think they listen to you. They don't. There there for self preservation and money and power. Simple shit.

Pro guns…eff off

Why don’t you look at who was in Obomba cabinet and see how many were/are Wall Street big wigs. You this thick or is this a joke?

Oh and another thing, I’m tired of people that automatically think republicans love Trump.

Republicans don’t always equal MAGA.

I bet 3/4 of Republicans wish there was a different candidate running.
And if they vote for that piece of trash it IS automatic. The only Republican who isn’t MAGA is the one voting for Biden. Period. That sure as hell won’t be 3/4 of them.

Their “policy” is Project 2025…so they are all f’n brainwashed.

And it’s “couldN’T care less”. And we certainly know THAT’S true.
^^* Believes the Project 2025 lie which was drummed up by Soros or the like and Russia Russia Russia. You know 45 said he’s never heard of it and has laid out his plan right? Why would he deny it if he represented it? Grow a pair and learn to think instead of repeat what told its sad.

That was more anti trans. I think most of us aren’t even anti trans, just stop with the making people participate with the pronouns, and stay oout of sports with girls.
This. But there's no nuance in Huey's world. You're either a full supporter of everything LGBTQIA+ or you're a bigot. There's no middle ground to be had.

Reactions: ICHerky and zappaa
This. But there's no nuance in Huey's world. You're either a full supporter of everything LGBTQIA+ or you're a bigot. There's no middle ground to be had.
Not just Huey all those Trans dips. Throw cock in the faces of minors and females in public or restrooms and it’s the rest of us that are off and wrong not the dude whipping his dick around young kids and women in public and private space for them.

If you grew up in 80s/90s this shyte was there and people by and large gave 2 shytes and it wasnt
Forced down peoples throats like Huey cleaning op on Craigslist on the weekend.

Now it’s a mess and absurd people need to respect some forced pronoun or gender when they don’t force the same back. Who gives a flying fvck what someone you don’t know says or thinks about you.

How fvcked up mentally do you have to be to throw a shyte fit about another persons views if different? Move on and you’ll most likely never see them again.

Also, if you identify as a female or male why do you also need to change how you look? Why isn’t identifying and being yourself enough? Talk about mental.

To be fair I feel the same for makeup/plastic surgery/fake tits/botox/facelifts etc for people who aren’t trans. Total mental midgets and fvcked up insecure people to have to alter and change. Just my opinion

Last edited:
The comment was about abortion. Abortions are overwhelming done for poor black single moms. The comments were about references to abortions being done on undesirables with emphasis on being people we dont want. Is your brain numb?
Right, not foster care, GrapeNuts!

Pro guns…eff off

Is this a manifesto to a shooting that’s about to go down?

Pro guns…eff off

Sad Cry Me A River GIF by The Bachelor

Not all of them, no. I had MAGA in mind, they can be hard to separate when we are talking modern politics.
Unfortunately the left loves to throw around what they believe to be an insult by calling Republicans, MAGA. What does MAGA mean? Is it someone who wants a smaller less intrusive government? Or what about equal opportunity for success and/or failure? Is it someone who wants a secure border for the safety and economic prosperity of Americans? Is it someone who believes the only way to stop crime and keep America safe is to arrest and lock up criminals? Or do you believe that anyone who votes for Trump in an effort to reclaim those goals is a MAGA? Guess what, Trump is the only current choice who still believes in those priorities because the left has chosen Marxism light.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Unfortunately the left loves to throw around what they believe to be an insult by calling Republicans, MAGA. What does MAGA mean? Is it someone who wants a smaller less intrusive government? Or what about equal opportunity for success and/or failure? Is it someone who wants a secure border for the safety and economic prosperity of Americans? Is it someone who believes the only way to stop crime and keep America safe is to arrest and lock up criminals? Or do you believe that anyone who votes for Trump in an effort to reclaim those goals is a MAGA? Guess what, Trump is the only current choice who still believes in those priorities because the left has chosen Marxism light.
I haven’t voted Republican for many years, but I still believe we need a strong border (a failure of every president), and believe we need to be strong on crime as well. I also believe Trump and Biden have not/did not do enough on either. My question back is regarding MAGA, what is your specific time for ‘again’? The 70s? 1800s? When is again? And don’t forget, the MAGA phrase isn’t original to Trump, he stole/borrowed it from Pat Robertson in his failed presidential bid.

I haven’t voted Republican for many years, but I still believe we need a strong border (a failure of every president), and believe we need to be strong on crime as well. I also believe Trump and Biden have not/did not do enough on either. My question back is regarding MAGA, what is your specific time for ‘again’? The 70s? 1800s? When is again? And don’t forget, the MAGA phrase isn’t original to Trump, he stole/borrowed it from Pat Robertson in his failed presidential bid.
It is not a specific date. The slogan refers to a time when anyone could become anything their dreams would allow. It refers to a time when government regulations didn't prevent someone from starting a small business. When interest rates and the cost of houses didn't prevent families from buying a house and obtaining the American dream. It refers to a time when everyone wanted a safe place to live and anti American prosecutors didn't refuse to hold criminals accountable. A time when there was universal agreement as to what was good and what is bad and everyone could define a women.

It is not a specific date. The slogan refers to a time when anyone could become anything their dreams would allow. It refers to a time when government regulations didn't prevent someone from starting a small business. When interest rates and the cost of houses didn't prevent families from buying a house and obtaining the American dream. It refers to a time when everyone wanted a safe place to live and anti American prosecutors didn't refuse to hold criminals accountable. A time when there was universal agreement as to what was good and what is bad and everyone could define a women.
I believe people can have their dreams realized. I can start a small business. I don’t rely on a president to set interest rates. I feel safe and where I live, I feel that prosecutors do hold criminals accountable. I believe there is a clear definition of good/bad and feel my community could do the same and I can define a woman. I guess MAGA is not for me because I don’t feel the world is falling apart. I do, however, appreciate your response.

Reactions: goldmom

Pro guns…eff off

If you think being controlled by corporations is exclusive to repubs, you're sadly mistaken. DC has been controlled by corps and special interests for decades now. The issues they get us to argue about are all nothing but smoke screen.
People worth tens to hundreds of millions, with tremendous power and legal invincibility, don't give a flying eff about the day to day lives of everyday Americans. Your loyalty to one side is ridiculously mislead and immature.

I believe people can have their dreams realized. I can start a small business. I don’t rely on a president to set interest rates. I feel safe and where I live, I feel that prosecutors do hold criminals accountable. I believe there is a clear definition of good/bad and feel my community could do the same and I can define a woman. I guess MAGA is not for me because I don’t feel the world is falling apart. I do, however, appreciate your response.
The majority of us occupy a world like the one you describe but for some reason SOCIAL MEDIA has convinced us we’re in mortal danger every second of every day.

JFC. Nice one shitkicker.
You honestly dont knowthe stats? Its OK because the babies born to the poor unmarried (see the stats( arent who we want to be born? Or are you just jumping without reading the chain? Or are you really into eugenics?

Andcm Im not Jesus. I dont even turn over tables or crack whips at people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT