ADVERTISEMENT

Death on the Nile

The whole family went to see it yesterday and we all enjoyed it very much. Marcus Theaters had a separate showing for vaccinated viewers, which made my wife more comfortable.
Condolences to you and your family after doing the unthinkable, going to an indoor movie theater surrounded by people that could possibly have Covid and infect you.

And I’m talking about vaccinated people. LoL. I’m just busting your balls. Good to hear the movie was good. Want to go see it as well.

I liked Branagh's version of The Orient Express but not as much as the original. Wonder if this will turn out to be the same for me. I will wait and watch it on TV:)

Saw it yesterday as well. Thought the first half dragged a bit, but the cinematography made up for it. I've read a lot of the Poirot novels, but not this one, so it truly turned out to be a whodunit for me. Branagh is made for the role, and loved the explanation for his moustache.

As well, I'll pay money just to look at Gal Gadot sit still and breathe, thank you very much.

We are going to see it this week, and I’m really looking forward to it. It was finished in 2018, right, and was set for a release in early 2019? They left Hammer’s scenes in. I’m curious to see if this helps him to get back on the screen.

We saw it this afternoon. It is a good movie, and I hope Branagh makes some more movies out of Christie novels. They aren't high drama, but they are visually pleasing and a good tale.
Hammer / Doyle had one scene with Jacqueline where he was really scary, and I found myself totally believing any claim of abuse by a woman is possible. He was scary.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT