ADVERTISEMENT

DEI Hire in SCOTUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
JFC

She’s right. The government also has free speech rights, hence the “in significant ways.”

You should listen to the argument. It did not go well for the LA AG.

And the DEI hire’s resume is below. What’s your legal background? Did you watch Judge Judy once?

Harvard
Harvard Law School
Editor of the Harvard Law Review
Clerk for Saris - D. Mass.
Clerk for Selya - 1st Cir.
Clerk for Breyer - Supreme Court
Goodwin Proctor
Kenneth Feinberg
Federal District Court Judge - D.C.
US Court of Appeals - DC Circuit
Supreme Court

JFC

She’s right. The government also has free speech rights, hence the “in significant ways.”

And the DEI hire’s resume is below. What’s your legal background? Did you watch Judge Judy once?

Harvard
Harvard Law School
Goodwin Proctor
Kenneth Feinberg
Supreme Court
Dude works in accounts payable and gets all his knowledge from the Twitter; doesn't have an understanding of how the Socratic method works nor on the pretty broad spectrum of permissible government censorship.....i'd just ignore.

Dude works in accounts payable and gets all his knowledge from the Twitter; doesn't have an understanding of how the Socratic method works nor on the pretty broad spectrum of permissible government censorship.....i'd just ignore.
He has a pocket constitution, how about you?!!?

JFC

Harvard
Harvard Law School
Goodwin Proctor
Kenneth Feinberg
Supreme Court
LMAO! What a retarded reply, but as expected :) You probably also don't know what a woman is with ALL of those illustrious credentials you listed.

• Haha
Reactions: Flie
See, this just proves what I’ve said all along about the KBJ hire: If Biden had NOT said, “I look forward to appointing the first AA women to the SCOTUS”, and then just do it, at least more of us would say, great, she’s qualified.

But since he said it, now, forever, we have to wonder.

He said it to help himself, and did a great disservice to her.

Jackson is qualified and bright. She's still learning protocols, and every now and then shows her partisan leanings, but on the latter no more than Alito. She mainly just needs to wait her turn to speak. A lot of her questions will be answered by then.

See, this just proves what I’ve said all along about the KBJ hire: If Biden had NOT said, “I look forward to appointing the first AA women to the SCOTUS”, and then just do it, at least more of us would say, great, she’s qualified.

To be fair the right wing media machine would have ran with the narrative of her being a DEI hire even if Biden hadn't said he would appoint a woman of color.

People that look at her qualifications will see she is more than capable of being on SCOTUS.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk

As a if OP only posted this because of what Biden said.

To be fair the right wing media machine would have ran with the narrative of her being a DEI hire even if Biden hadn't said he would appoint a woman of color.

People that look at her qualifications will see she is more than capable of being on SCOTUS.
She would be more fairly judged if Biden had simply appointed her without ever saying he would appointing a minority.

Reactions: Aardvark86
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT