ADVERTISEMENT

DEI is getting almost as annoying as saying woke

Play stupid games win stupid prizes boys. When you hire people based off demographic quotes and thr amount of pigment in skin as opposed to ability you are going to find yourself answering some "how the hell did they get the job" type questions.

I still haven’t seen a solid example of hiring based on quotas. It seems like one of those voter fraud things that people think is happening but not really.

Who forces you to call anyone a particular pronoun? I’ve never witnessed anyone remotely close to forcing people to call them a certain pronoun. Never.

Republican posters have all the worst luck when it comes to the pronoun throwdowns. They are also all close friends with a Canadian that is jealous of the US healthcare system.

I've been forced to take what feels like hundreds of hours of DEI courses, with tests for many if not all topics that I disagree with for probably more than a decade. Forced to call folks by their pronoun, forced to implement DEI into my quarterly performance review and sign it.
Me too, but it's more like 1-2 hours on a web app. And fire safety, electrical safety, OSHA, storm evacuation, active shooter, etc etc etc. Some of the customers of my company have me do the same crap. I work from home and customers in different states. Some is designated by my employer and others by their insurance company. Whatever.

People like you and most on this board went from being unsure about gay marrige in 2010 all the way to supporting transitioning children in 2019. The only way this happens is through hard core propaganda. (Thanks Obama and Clinton)

Gen Z is realizing they have been lied to. Gen Z is the generation that will save this country. They have lived through all the crap dems have forced on us. They know first hand how absurd it all is.

The pendulum will swing back the other way to some more sane ideas again. DEI is already fizzling and the trans stuff will be going away once there is more research.
I find it odd that you assume all liberals support children transitioning. I, like many, believe that any type of transitioning should come when they are legal adults.

I find it odd that you assume all liberals support children transitioning. I, like many, believe that any type of transitioning should come when they are legal adults.
So you agree with me that Biden/Harris and dems have gone too far in supporting transitioning children?
I can't understand how anyone can support transitioning children. It is a character test for me. Anyone who supports transitioning children supports child abuse and that makes me question their judgement on everything else they say.

So you agree with me that Biden/Harris and dems have gone too far in supporting transitioning children?
I can't understand how anyone can support transitioning children. It is a character test for me. Anyone who supports transitioning children supports child abuse and that makes me question their judgement on everything else they say.
Can you be more specific on what part of the link you provided that you disagree with?

You're fighting a lost battle. Boomers and Gen X are dying off by the day and more Millenials and Gen Z are taking over the job market. The future is only going to get more woke. It doesn't matter how much you cry and throw tantrums the country isn't going backwards.
Should be a layup election for VP Harris then.

Neither do you.
Copy paste

The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission on Monday said employers refusing to use transgender workers' preferred pronouns and barring them from using bathrooms that match their gender identity amounts to unlawful workplace harassment under federal anti-discrimination law.Apr 30, 2024

People like you and most on this board went from being unsure about gay marrige in 2010 all the way to supporting transitioning children in 2019. The only way this happens is through hard core propaganda. (Thanks Obama and Clinton)

Gen Z is realizing they have been lied to. Gen Z is the generation that will save this country. They have lived through all the crap dems have forced on us. They know first hand how absurd it all is.

The pendulum will swing back the other way to some more sane ideas again. DEI is already fizzling and the trans stuff will be going away once there is more research.

Yep the most diverse generation is going to suddenly be clamoring for the Pre-Civil Rights America that the GOP wants to take us back to.

Morgan Freeman Good Luck GIF

Reactions: Tom Paris
Copy paste

The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission on Monday said employers refusing to use transgender workers' preferred pronouns and barring them from using bathrooms that match their gender identity amounts to unlawful workplace harassment under federal anti-discrimination law.Apr 30, 2024
What does that have to do with corporate DEI?

I’ve never seen anyone ‘forced’ to call anyone a certain pronoun. You said you have so I’m asking you who.
Not in the usa, but Jordan Peterson could lose his license for mis gendering and for sharing his conservative ideas on gender.

But this is the thing about fear, you don't have to punish everyone, it doesn't even need to be law. If you make an example out of one person this can scare most people into acting a certain way.

Mario Lopez received significant backlash for sharing views on gender. His livelihood was threatened for that opinion so he apologized for saying it.

You don't think this is forcing people to comply when you threaten their livelihood?

Can you be more specific on what part of the link you provided that you disagree with?
"Confirming the positive impact of gender affirming care on youth mental health."

But the whole thing is bad. They are encouraging and making it easier for kids to become trans.

The reason a lot of people hate DEI is because it is shoved down our throats by our corporate overlords and we have to take yearly developments on them.

It’s so fake and annoying when the white man up top keeps blasting emails about how cool the company and he is for hiring some colored folk or having a conversation with an unsullied middle class gay Hispanic.

"Confirming the positive impact of gender affirming care on youth mental health."

But the whole thing is bad. They are encouraging and making it easier for kids to become trans.
I understand that the majority viewpoint in the link emphasizes supporting children through challenging periods in their lives, which I fully endorse. However, when it comes to permanent alterations to the body, I believe it is crucial that these children be given the time to reflect and make such significant decisions when they are adults.

Last edited:
You don't think this is forcing people to comply when you threaten their livelihood?
For better or worse, that's the nature of society. This phenomenon is more common than you might realize. You simply align with what you perceive as the norms.

Reactions: Hawk_82
I still haven’t seen a solid example of hiring based on quotas. It seems like one of those voter fraud things that people think is happening but not really.

You seriously haven’t seen any quotes from any CEO’s or from companies in general hiring based on dei as opposed to qualifications? Seriously?

Reactions: Hawk_82
I watch zero network news/no social media and can always tell what the media buzzwords of the month are based on this forum. It's amusing.

Reactions: luvmyhawks
Yes, because of the backlash from racists MAGAs.

Oh, right right right. That good ol racist card. Not shocking at all that you would pull that one out. No, really, you should go educate yourself on why they actually back tracked. Seriously. Give it a try. Go research and read something on your own accord.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ferentz_Fan
For better or worse, that's the nature of society. This phenomenon is more common than you might realize. You simply align with what you perceive as the norms.
I fully realize how common it is. I see it here all the time. I am the voice speaking out against the "norms".

Not in the usa, but Jordan Peterson could lose his license for mis gendering and for sharing his conservative ideas on gender.

But this is the thing about fear, you don't have to punish everyone, it doesn't even need to be law. If you make an example out of one person this can scare most people into acting a certain way.

Mario Lopez received significant backlash for sharing views on gender. His livelihood was threatened for that opinion so he apologized for saying it.

Not in the US, but in some countries there is are dictators that a candidate here idolizes. There are also very young women imprisoned for running away from arranged marriages. Now a candidate here wants to be a dictator and also has raped young women. So I’m sure you can suck it up and survive scary DEI in return for democracy.

Reactions: Tom Paris
You seriously haven’t seen any quotes from any CEO’s or from companies in general hiring based on dei as opposed to qualifications? Seriously?

Every company is trying to hire a diverse workforce.

I’ve never seen anything about quotas.

Mario Lopez??? Bwahahahaha!!!!

Reactions: EasyHawk
Who forces you to call anyone a particular pronoun? I’ve never witnessed anyone remotely close to forcing people to call them a certain pronoun. Never.
Perhaps you haven't. But people have been fired, kids suspended from school, lady thrown off a flight with her baby. Ridiculous as it sounds, it has happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: ButtersHawk
maga hiding behind this because they’re too chicken shit to say what they truly mean. Whatever racist, homophobic or sexist thing is in their head.
She is a DEI hire. Also it's not racist for someone to not be a fan and think she's an idiot. I'd vote for Pete over her so I'm not homophobic either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT