ADVERTISEMENT

DelusionalHawk15.0

JerseyCityHawki

HB All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
He deserves some credit as he is persistent and a loser - how can one be that persistent with his outstanding work he does and the time he puts in each and every post with a laughing 🤣 emoji? I wonder how much time and effort he/it takes a day to keep up his stellar performance?

Now my guess what he/it looks like
And he still lives in his parents basement popping zits and working at Burger King as the head fry cook or French fry manager- get a life bro

Just an FYI- I deleted the picture I had no intentions of making fun of someone with Down syndrome… I just looked up a person working at Burger King and had a ton of photos … so my bad in taste of using photos but this clown DelusionalHawkeye20.0 who I can’t seem to block or ignore as he/she changes their username nonstop … but I did take the photo down, my bad I will fess up to it

Last edited:
I dint think it’s a he.

352321_original.jpg

th
He deserves some credit as he is persistent and a loser - how can one be that persistent with his outstanding work he does and the time he puts in each and every post with a laughing 🤣 emoji? I wonder how much time and effort he/it takes a day to keep up his stellar performance?

Now my guess what he/it looks like
And he still lives in his parents basement popping zits and working at Burger King as the head fry cook or French fry manager- get a life bro
Imagine dedicating a whole thread to someone who you describe as living in their parents basement popping zits. That Burger King worker is living rent free in your head, not his parents basement 😅

I mean, let’s be honest here. The guy (or gal) most likely has serious mental health issues.

Do you really think posting a picture of someone with Down Syndrome to make that point is a good idea? I say that because it bothers me that the person in the picture, who has nothing to do with this, is being used for a punchline. If the young man with Down Syndrome was your son or brother, how would you feel about him being used here for a joke?

I recommend deleting this thread, OP.

I mean, let’s be honest here. The guy (or gal) most likely has serious mental health issues.

Do you really think posting a picture of someone with Down Syndrome to make that point is a good idea? I say that because it bothers me that the person in the picture, who has nothing to do with this, is being used for a punchline. If the young man with Down Syndrome was your son or brother, how would you feel about him being used here for a joke?

Totaly Agree

thanks Ragnar. I’d be the person in the photo rather than the op with a bad look like this.

At least change the photo to this true Kneebraska fan obsessed with Iowa….

th

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT