ADVERTISEMENT

Most absurd f-up you've seen in sports

Man, that reminds me of a time where I saw a lifelong bowler going for his first 300. It was college night where it was like $.50 beers and half the bowling alley was college kids and the other half was league. This guy was bowling in the league. Anyways, he gets to the final frame and the whole place was paused letting him roll. He nails the first two strikes and then as he’s approaching on the third some drunk chick who had no clue lets out a loud cackle and hucks a ball a few lanes down. Dude gutter balled it.

Miami vs Georgia Tech last year or Kevin Steele's first game at Baylor vs. UNLV circa 2000,

In both games Miami and Baylor just had to take a knee to win the game. In both cases they decided to run another play and fumbled. The Baylor foul up was epic in that it went 100 yards the other way on the last play of the game. Pulling defeat out of the jaws of victory!

Most absurd f-up? Calling a naked bootleg pass from your own endzone against a shitty team when you're undefeated, which then allows a freight train DL to run unabated to your QB, which breaks said QBs ankle, which then ends up costing you a conference title and a trip to Pasadena.

Yeah, I'm not bitter or anything.....
I was sitting about 40 yards from the play and couldn't believe the call.

Not having a defense prepared for the first play to McCaffrey in the Rose Bowl after having a month to prepare.

Most absurd f-up? Calling a naked bootleg pass from your own endzone against a shitty team when you're undefeated, which then allows a freight train DL to run unabated to your QB, which breaks said QBs ankle, which then ends up costing you a conference title and a trip to Pasadena.

Yeah, I'm not bitter or anything.....
Funny thing is, same EXACT play the week before, it went for a 92 yard touchdown.

Reactions: BurgHawk87
2 appearances by the clowns here 2.47 and 8:00 both courtesy of Brock Purdy....and several pre-endzone ball drops.

Last edited:
I think this is the type of play OP is looking for:

tumblr_n8dp97c8QE1qdlh1io1_r1_500.gif

Reactions: BonzoFury
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT