ADVERTISEMENT

dem Voters and The Left's Anti-Cop Mantra Strike Again

Where else? The left in minisoda, has unleashed all the evil in its arsenal on law enforcement........
I know two people lately who moved there because of dem politics, preferred to live in Minneapolis for its politics. one was from iowa one was from austin tx

Where else? The left in minisoda, has unleashed all the evil in its arsenal on law enforcement........

What has been done in Minnesota that has made responding to domestic violence calls even more dangerous for officers?

Why do you feel Biden is against officers, specifically when responding to domestic calls, which he incorrectly stated last year was the most dangerous?

What has been done in Minnesota that has made responding to domestic violence calls even more dangerous for officers?

Why do you feel Biden is against officers, specifically when responding to domestic calls, which he incorrectly stated last year was the most dangerous?
it's more of a leftist movement rather than specifically biden. "fall of minneapolis" is a good documentary which explains things. I don't think biden knows what day it is. probably obama running things.

Are you kidding me?? It's open season on LEOs in MN; and elsewhere, and has been since felon floyd OD'ed! Cops are afraid to touch their weapon even in self defense > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...riefly-booked-into-jail-wednesday/ar-BB1hYLYn

The old they got what they deserved defense.

So how the hell do we know if it was a republic or democrat, and I see very little defund the police mantra that was coming from a a very small segment of democrats.

You know this can be easily flipped to say, this is another gun shooting, looks like we need a lot better gun laws on the books to protect our Police offices. Why aren't the *!#$%^& republicans getting off there arse and doing something about it.

Most likely a mentally unstable individual that shouldn't have had a gun would be my guess. We have had this discussion over and over again. We had a police shooting here 2 years ago, killed the suspect, but the suspect was heavily armed, bullet proof vest and had military training.

Reactions: redghost1974
Biden’s war on cops?
Phuque you! You are one sick motherphuquer! There is a special place in hell for you and yours Here! Good luck with your therapy and med regimen. o_O :mad:
Speaking of hell...it must be hell living with that face....especially when you shave?! 🤣

Are you kidding me?? It's open season on LEOs in MN; and elsewhere, and has been since felon floyd OD'ed! Cops are afraid to touch their weapon even in self defense > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...riefly-booked-into-jail-wednesday/ar-BB1hYLYn

My question was a specific question about responding to domestic calls, which, according to the news, was the scenario where three lost their lives.
You were placing blame so it would seem there were laws or policies passed that put these officers at a greater disadvantage than normal.
The officer arrested in your link was not on a domestic call, so not germane to your placement of blame.

Speaking of hell...it must be hell living with that face....especially when you shave?! 🤣
I'm sure you're a real handsome feller. Sad cops can't event deter their own murder, I guess that happens sometimes when the civic religion is every man for himself

The old they got what they deserved defense.

What are you inferring?
I asked about what laws or policies concerning domestic calls were created that put these officers in greater harm.
I certainly did not state anyone deserved to be shot; your comment comes off as party politics idiocy. Hopefully, a further explanation will make your comment relevant and not idiotic.

My question was a specific question about responding to domestic calls, which, according to the news, was the scenario where three lost their lives.
You were placing blame so it would seem there were laws or policies passed that put these officers at a greater disadvantage than normal.
The officer arrested in your link was not on a domestic call, so not germane to your placement of blame.
When the smoke clears, I'm sure the shooter will end up being someone who should have already been in prison with DECADES left on its sentence.....

When the smoke clears, I'm sure the shooter will end up being someone who should have already been in prison with DECADES left on its sentence.....

Hopefully, you are wrong on that; talk about a kick in the stomach for the already suffering families.

What are you inferring?
I asked about what laws or policies concerning domestic calls were created that put these officers in greater harm.
I certainly did not state anyone deserved to be shot; your comment comes off as party politics idiocy. Hopefully, a further explanation will make your comment relevant and not idiotic.
My bad, I took your first paragraph as the George Floyd incident and the light being shed on other issues with the MN police is why we see things like the most recent shootings. I was wrong.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Hmm, I can’t believe that Kim and the Republicans in charge have allowed such an evil arsenal on law enforcement to be unleashed in their MAGA panacea.

People like you are nothing more than useful idiots for the Tucker Carlsons of the world.

Hmm, I can’t believe that Kim and the Republicans in charge have allowed such an evil arsenal on law enforcement to be unleashed in their MAGA panacea.

People like you are nothing more than useful idiots for the Tucker Carlsons of the world.

Is officer assault a daily occurrence here in Iowa, dumbass? When is the last time a LEO in Iowa was charged with murder for putting a felon down in the line of duty??

Hope the marxists on this board are happy.........

Leave it to OP to try to politically exploit a tragedy and make claims about it without any context or information about it. Where was any anti-cop mantra mentioned? Clearly anyone who shoots at police isn't exactly pro-police so at best you stated the obvious.

An alternative left wing thread title might be "patrioit cops give their lives in support of second amendment".

But maybe this is a great time to bring up sensible gun control laws that keeps them out of hands of people like this.

Leave it to OP to try to politically exploit a tragedy and make claims about it without any context or information about it. Where was any anti-cop mantra mentioned? Clearly anyone who shoots at police isn't exactly pro-police so at best you stated the obvious.

An alternative left wing thread title might be "patrioit cops give their lives in support of second amendment".

But maybe this is a great time to bring up sensible gun control laws that keeps them out of hands of people like this.
This is stupid drivel even for you..........

So they have said the shooter killed themselves and there were 7 children between the ages of 2-15 in the home but have not identified the shooter.

Last time a MN LEO was killed in TLD, the family of the fallen officer prohibited MN's marxist dim gov from attending the funeral. Looks like his leftist, enabling, LE hating ass won't be going to these heroes' funerals either:

Killer is a deadbeat dad with multiple kids with multiple women and many support and custody hearings on its record. Wait for it.......also a FELON precluded from possessing a firearm........ You would think that gun law would have been enough to stop this POS garbage, wouldn't you?

My wife (pic included) saw those pictures last night and started crying.those poor families.
It actually might be time to start sending in community activists and social workers to these situations. Of course they won’t work 24/7 and once they start getting shot recruiting will get a little tough.
We need criminal reform, not police reform.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Yes, and only dimocrats breed like that….

duggar-800-4e21c604e3fc4f8fba41440fdebfcc36.jpg

Leftist policy is endangering American citizens every day. From biden's disastrous handling of the border to anti-police rhetoric to activist DAs letting violent criminals go free without bail. The left needs to take a long, hard look in the mirror and recognize their positions on these topics are disastrous to Americans.

• Love
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day

Leftist policy is endangering American citizens every day. From biden's disastrous handling of the border to anti-police rhetoric to activist DAs letting violent criminals go free without bail. The left needs to take a long, hard look in the mirror and recognize their positions on these topics are disastrous to Americans.
Well gee, this never would have happened had Republicans just allowed only 5000 ILLEGALS to cross our borders each and every day....with jo in charge of saying "when," of course! 🤡

Reactions: Scruddy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT