ADVERTISEMENT

dem Voters and The Left's Anti-Cop Mantra Strike Again

I will say I'm shocked some liberal dim judge didn't buy this bullshit and restore its right the bear arms! "Rehabilitation" for these animals is a liberal wet dream:

Shannon the cop killer, was a true hero to the dimocrat party. Wouldn't be a bit surprised to see them try and have him buried in Arlington:

Yes, and only dimocrats breed like that….

Nice! Can you find even one more example like this much less millions?

Fundies are breeders. some just get paid to be freaks by TLC

MV5BYWFhNDE3MGItNjg3My00M2U4LTk5ZTktYTM4MWVlMzZiY2Q1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE0MzQwMjgz._V1_QL75_UY281_CR31,0,500,281_.jpg

Quit moving the goalposts from your original assertion

When the smoke clears, I'm sure the shooter will end up being someone who should have already been in prison with DECADES left on its sentence.....
George Floyd is an example of someone who should have been in prison at the time of his death. How he was able to roam free after breaking into a pregnant woman’s home and holding a gun to her stomach while other men robbed the place is beyond me.

Last edited:
When the smoke clears, I'm sure the shooter will end up being someone who should have already been in prison with DECADES left on its sentence.....
As I said, this filthy POS should have been behind bars, but no, that's not the woke, liberal way, is it? Reading this story literally made me puke:

George Floyd is an example of someone who should have been in prison at the time of his death. How he was able to roam free after breaking into a pregnant woman’s home and holding a gun to her stomach while other men robbed the place is beyond me.
Usual clowns absent in this thread.

What has been done in Minnesota that has made responding to domestic violence calls even more dangerous for officers?

Why do you feel Biden is against officers, specifically when responding to domestic calls, which he incorrectly stated last year was the most dangerous?
This CA, is one of biden's BoBos in his war on law enforcement >

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT