ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Plan for One Party Solution

No. This Administration is systematically derelict in upholding their duty. It should not fall on Texas to do the job of the Federal government but here we are.
Fine, has nothing to do with my statement that the Supreme Court is letting the process play out. Could very well get back to them at some point for a substantive ruling.

If Boarder security was important to Trump and republicans, why didn't he do something about it when he had majorities in both the senate and the house?
Apparently you never saw his big, beautiful wall. Some say the biggest wall ever built. Much better than that average wall in China. You can't see China from space, did you know that? You can see Mar-a-Lago from space, it's so beautiful. Hamburder.

So far from what I have seen, yes. He spreads misinformation and knows how stupid the maga base is. He lies much of the time on X.
Bc msnbc told you so? Or bc he happens to have some opinions you differ with?
I've never been a fan, I think he's generally a weirdo, but it's fascinating how quickly some are willing to dismiss anything a person ever says bc that person may have some differing beliefs.

No. I'm talking about the first two years of his administration when he had majorities in place. Could have done something then. But didn't.

Why?
So it's the timing of the border policies you're wound up about, not the results or specifically the unprecedented spikes since Biden admins changes? Does that make sense to you?
The facts remain, the spikes we've seen since Biden took office is 100% on his administration and 100% intended. The why they did it is certainly debatable.

So it's the timing of the border policies you're wound up about, not the results or specifically the unprecedented spikes since Biden admins changes? Does that make sense to you?
The facts remain, the spikes we've seen since Biden took office is 100% on his administration and 100% intended. The why they did it is certainly debatable.
No. It's the fact that he had majorities in the house and senate. He ran his 2016 campaign on Boarder security (build the wall, make Mexico pay for it), yet when he had the opportunity, he did absolutely nothing.

You're sooooo gullible. You actually believe this time will be different. LOL

Perhaps look into what you are posting. It took me 3 seconds to disprove your commentary.

Wait, where was he arrested? Texas

How did he enter the US? Illegally

What exactly did you disprove? I would prefer international drug lord murderers not simply walk into our country unchecked. Maybe you don’t care?

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Wait, where was he arrested? Texas

How did he enter the US? Illegally

What exactly did you disprove? I would prefer international drug lord murderers not simply walk into our country unchecked. Maybe you don’t care?
You said he entered with refugee status. that's BS. He crossed the border illegally and was promptly arrested.

Last edited:
No. It's the fact that he had majorities in the house and senate. He ran his 2016 campaign on Boarder security (build the wall, make Mexico pay for it), yet when he had the opportunity, he did absolutely nothing.

because they need to keep this as a campaign issue

they have no interest in "fixing" the issue with anything other than a band aid (remain in mexico) that is constantly on the verge of collapse.

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
Is he trying to kill the Tesla?
b16b0161-8a39-41ff-b5a6-04c8c69f219b_text.gif

Reactions: THE_DEVIL

If the Trump admin did nothing regarding the border, what exactly did Biden reverse immediately after taking office? The entire list please, not just those you may want to hand pick.

If the Trump admin did nothing regarding the border, what exactly did Biden reverse immediately after taking office? The entire list please, not just those you may want to hand pick.
You're showing your gullibility again. Executive orders can only do so much. To affect real change requires legislation. Trump has you believing that POTUS holds all the power as it relates to security and immigration. POTUS doesn't, at least not under the constitution. But you're a sucker for a dictator, so you buy into it. LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT