ADVERTISEMENT

Dems demand Twitter, Facebook take down edited video of Pelosi ripping up State of the Union speech

Lol. I'd never actually seen this video. I couldn't help but chuckle knowing what was coming, but when she actually went over the cliff I laughed out loud.
I did too and then immediately felt guilty.
Bullsh!t. But if you believe it, that's on you. Wait for the campaign commercials that feature Nancy doing her thing. Dems are going to hate that stuff. But, there it is.
Yep. Add to that that idiot Don Lemon laughing when that other idiot beside him was making fun of the way a lot of Southerners talk. Way to go liberals you just POed a huge part of the electoral college votes. Just food for Trump's reelection stomping of the dems again. You have to wonder about the smarts of a lot of liberals when you see things like that which can't be put back in the bottle.

I agree, except that people can no longer discern real and fake. Everything looks the same. I’m kind of torn. But probably too late, cat outta bag kinda thing.
I’m not sure people have changed. It’s just that there used to be gatekeepers that prevented most crazy from being heard. Now anyone can be published and be heard by millions. Technology has not only put a printing press into every hand, they also have a free delivery system. You no longer need a publisher or editor to get your opinions heard.

thumb_know-your-parasites-brown-dog-tick-deer-tick-conse-iwnrhcamp-37131163.png

Reactions: jerryusc and Nipigu
https://www.politifact.com/factchec...-says-47-percent-americans-pay-no-income-tax/

What I’m saying is there was a lot of taking his quote out of context and making it into something it wasn’t.
Dumb. They take just one part of what he said and fact checked it. That's not even close to your claim that they said what he said was 100% true. He also says all people that pay no tax are going to vote for Obama. Is that true? Do you think all 47% think they are victims? Do you think all those people think it's the government's responsibility to care for them? Because he also said that.

If I said 4 people live in your house and they are all named Faulty Gator. Would you say it's 100% true because 4 people do live in your house?

I agree that too much stuff gets take out of context or misconstrued, but this seems like one of the times it was what he said.

If that’s the game Trump wants to play, then Democrats need to start creating manipulative fake video ads as well. They could easily pull great footage from his campaign rallies and other places that he says stupid things.
Going to have to get in the mud with the pig.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT