ADVERTISEMENT

Denver, Iowa teacher resigns after district refuses to reinstate her as track coach

As if she would want anything to do with a low T Marxist like yourself.
OH DAMN ANOTHER ALL-TIME ZINGAH FROM DA HAWKEYE FOOKIN HITMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BET YOU LOW T MARXISTS HANG OUT IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND LOVE EATING LOADS OF SEMEN AND SOY AND BEING BETA CUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALPHA DAWGS LIKE ME AND DA HITMAN ARE CALLIN DA SHOTS, DRINKIN DA ICE COLD CANS OF SPRITE, LIVING DA MAGA LIFESTYLE, AND DOMINATING SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP WORSHIPING DA SQUAD, DA BERNIE, DA KAMALALALA AND DA CHE GUEVARA AND START WORKIN HARD AND MAKIN FAT STACKS OF CASH AND BEING A BOSS LIKE DA FOOKIN HITMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIBTAHD LOSAHS WOULD PAY TAXES AND ACTUALLY WORK, WE'D HAVE DA CASSVILLE BRIDGE COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH DAMN ANOTHER ALL-TIME ZINGAH FROM DA HAWKEYE FOOKIN HITMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BET YOU LOW T MARXISTS HANG OUT IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND LOVE EATING LOADS OF SEMEN AND SOY AND BEING BETA CUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALPHA DAWGS LIKE ME AND DA HITMAN ARE CALLIN DA SHOTS, DRINKIN DA ICE COLD CANS OF SPRITE, LIVING DA MAGA LIFESTYLE, AND DOMINATING SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP WORSHIPING DA SQUAD, DA BERNIE, DA KAMALALALA AND DA CHE GUEVARA AND START WORKIN HARD AND MAKIN FAT STACKS OF CASH AND BEING A BOSS LIKE DA FOOKIN HITMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIBTAHD LOSAHS WOULD PAY TAXES AND ACTUALLY WORK, WE'D HAVE DA CASSVILLE BRIDGE COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
techno GIF

I wasn't stating what she reported. I was giving an example of something that could be reported. I thought that was clear.
Maybe she has pictures of Kamala and a bull in shall we say, "a compromising situation" and her boss is a big lib?

I spoke to my friend in Denver, who works in the same elementary school. She said that she got along well with the teacher in question. She's apparently an excellent coach. There was a disagreement somewhere that led to the story that made the news. It's a big nothing burger. The school staff thinks it's laughable that it even made the news. The teacher that resigned already has a new job. Yada, yada. There it is.

Denver is just outside of Waterloo. It is not the town you think it is. It is just like Dike, Waverly (but smaller), and Hudson. All communities that have money because many work in Waterloo but absolutely don't want to live there. It is a smaller, more rural, Cedar Falls.
True this, I’ve been there a couple of times, just your typical Iowa town. I think a tornado hit the town a long, long time ago and I think the local school made a tornado the school symbol or mascot, which I always thought was weird.

I spoke to my friend in Denver, who works in the same elementary school. She said that she got along well with the teacher in question. She's apparently an excellent coach. There was a disagreement somewhere that led to the story that made the news. It's a big nothing burger. The school staff thinks it's laughable that it even made the news. The teacher that resigned already has a new job. Yada, yada. There it is.
This thread is too long for this kind of let down. Just make some shit up for us degenerates.

fad5342a-0d6b-4586-a0e6-25e84fdd272f_text.gif

I did have tofu tonight. No wonder I'm limp.

Denver is just outside of Waterloo. It is not the town you think it is. It is just like Dike, Waverly (but smaller), and Hudson. All communities that have money because many work in Waterloo but absolutely don't want to live there. It is a smaller, more rural, Cedar Falls.
Waterloo is just sad. All those big old houses along Highway 63 just falling apart. Oelwein in NE Iowa is sad as well. Communities that were prosperous and thriving 50-60 years ago. Iowa Rust Belt towns.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
HEL YEA BROROTHAR! GOBBLESS

Reactions: LunchBox50
Waterloo is just sad. All those big old houses along Highway 63 just falling apart. Oelwein in NE Iowa is sad as well. Communities that were prosperous and thriving 50-60 years ago. Iowa Rust Belt towns.
Same story with Des Moines, Cedar, Rapids, Davenport, Iowa City.

I know most of deets and it's not as big of a deal as some would like to make it out to be. The school board decided not to retain her as a coach, but did want her to continue to teach. She decided to resign as a teacher since they didn't renew her coaching contract. There are so many rumors about this, but only a select few know the truth. Some citizens are trying to spin this as a sexist issue which it's not. Bottom line is she was mostly liked both as a teacher and coach, but the school board had some concerns and made the hard decision not to retain her and protected her by not providing the details and now they are paying for it.

Brandon Sorenson was from Denver, Iowa. Great wrestler who wrestled for the Hawks...multi place winner at nationals.
So is current Iowa wrestler Ryder Block and watch out for one of the best upcoming female wrestlers Abbie Peterson. Also, Barkley Hill is from Denver, but transferred in high school to CF to get the big offers. Current starting DB for UNI Ethan Schoville is also from Denver. Just some of the recent ones, but they usually produce some good athletes.

Oh, that I totally agree with but I just don't feel that Iowa City is a run down as the other cities listed. That was my only point.
In comparison to other towns I mentioned it will be. Give it 20 years. The U of I being there helps though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT