ADVERTISEMENT

DePauls Coleman-Lands To Iowa State

"Normal" isn't what I was shooting for. Those who are critical of JCL of being 24 years old needed to be careful because of two players on the Iowa roster on the same path age-wise.

Also, the person critical of JCL being at 3 schools in 6 years needs to be careful as well. Hard to hold it against him for transferring from IL to DePaul. Players transfer for a lot of reasons (see Jarrod Uthoff). JCL got his degree at DePaul and is using the grad transfer route to play at ISU.

It just seems people are being critical of him for one reason, he signed with ISU.

I have no reason to believe JCL is anything but a great person, but just pointing out that the situations with Nunge/Patrick are absolutely nothing like JCL.

People are joking about his age because he's chosen to prolong his college career by changing schools twice. As of right now Nunge and Patrick have no choice.

"Normal" isn't what I was shooting for. Those who are critical of JCL of being 24 years old needed to be careful because of two players on the Iowa roster on the same path age-wise.

Also, the person critical of JCL being at 3 schools in 6 years needs to be careful as well. Hard to hold it against him for transferring from IL to DePaul. Players transfer for a lot of reasons (see Jarrod Uthoff). JCL got his degree at DePaul and is using the grad transfer route to play at ISU.

It just seems people are being critical of him for one reason, he signed with ISU.

I said this on CF but most 24 year olds that are good at basketball are getting paid to play it.

Coleman Lands obviously doesn't think he can get paid so is moving to his 3rd program in 6 years as a 24 year old.

Poor guy is going to play a decade of college bball without ever making the tournament.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder

Who was being critical? Guy said it's crazy to think incoming freshman were in 7th grade when he entered college. That is kind of crazy to think about. Stop being so sensitive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT