ADVERTISEMENT

List of Deplorables that were Happy Trump was nearly Assassinated.

I'm so glad you started this thread.

Reassuring Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

Justin Timberlake Reaction GIF

@Huey Grey it's called sarcasm (for clarity)

I’d be happier if he would have conceded an election and not ran again.
I’d be happier if republicans could police their own
I’d be happier if the woke were gone
I’d be happier if the hamas/islamic supporters on the left read a ****ing book about the way women and minorities are treated in Muslim countries.
I’d be happier if a popular vote instead of electoral college were used.
I’d be happier if the Supreme Court were not obviously politically biased and on the take and chosen fairly, with term limits.

I don’t want Trump to get shot, I want him to drop dead of a massive heart attack.

I just want him to go back to reality TV. I don't watch it, he was great at it. As long as him/his brand are a force in politics, the neonaziesque far right will have a semi popular brand to organize a more militaristic and jingoistic America in time for the (already in progress) worldwide climate change caused migration crises that will continue to accelerate as crises until World Word III or devastating famine conditions that could have been mitigated by a little more international cooperation and planning beyond the next earnings reports.

• Haha
Reactions: GooeyHay
I just want him to go back to reality TV. I don't watch it, he was great at it. As long as him/his brand are a force in politics, the neonaziesque far right will have a semi popular brand to organize a more militaristic and jingoistic America in time for the (already in progress) worldwide climate change caused migration crises that will continue to accelerate as crises until World Word III or devastating famine conditions that could have been mitigated by a little more international cooperation and planning beyond the next earnings reports.
OIP.ojHve_GmANBR70Nh-TdcNAHaI6

Reactions: 1inamillion
There's a certain logic in saying the country would be better off if X politician wasn't active.

Some people were saying it about Obama I'm sure.

I doubt it was staged, highly doubt, but you can bet he will say Joe did this.

Well…

BREAKING: A source familiar with Trump’s security detail tells @FDRLST that the former and future president’s detail has been asking for beefed up protection and resources for weeks, but has been rebuffed time and again by Biden’s DHS.

DHS, which oversees Secret Service protective detail “wasn’t responsive to those requests” for more resources, the source said.

Was Biden’s regime behind the attack, or did it deliberately do everything it could to allow it to happen?

Developing…

Well…

BREAKING: A source familiar with Trump’s security detail tells @FDRLST that the former and future president’s detail has been asking for beefed up protection and resources for weeks, but has been rebuffed time and again by Biden’s DHS.

DHS, which oversees Secret Service protective detail “wasn’t responsive to those requests” for more resources, the source said.

Was Biden’s regime behind the attack, or did it deliberately do everything it could to allow it to happen?

Developing…
Comer’s going to be busy again!

If it's unamerican to not give a shit if a politician I hate for good reason were to die simply because he once held and is again running for an office I don't revere like a religious fanatic, consider me a man without a country
Then leave. What 500 miles to Canada, you can be there by tomorrow night. Just hook the double wide up and head out. I will fill out your absentee ballot

Diapers Joe stated tonight the FBI was going to be investigating the Assassination attempt that took place today.

That's like putting the Gestapo in charge of investigating whether or not Nazi Concentration Camps existed or not.
I cant like this enough. You know Barack called him and said Joe you F'd up again, he's still alive. If Joe was in the mob Guido would be headed to the White House now.

I cant like this enough. You know Barack called him and said Joe you F'd up again, he's still alive. If Joe was in the mob Guido would be headed to the White House now.
You said Guido. That’s a derisive term for Italians. I think you meant Frodo, who was Don Corleone’s second oldest son.

Reactions: 3ZSDAD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT