ADVERTISEMENT

List of Deplorables that were Happy Trump was nearly Assassinated.

Then leave. What 500 miles to Canada, you can be there by tomorrow night. Just hook the double wide up and head out. I will fill out your absentee ballot

Well it's not actually unAmerican to have an opinion that differs from bootlickers. The hysteria of you people over the reaction to a failed assassination attempt is hilarious. Would love to see this much outrage when we kill hundreds of thousands of innocent lives after being lied to about the reasons for it, but that doesn't hurt your goofball patriotic pride so that's just a matter of shit happens. The office and people who signed the orders... have some god damned respect they are humans after all!!

727fad42b1e2505028eb7600f339cbf339605740419656f102061a548bd1d920.jpg

Well…

BREAKING: A source familiar with Trump’s security detail tells @FDRLST that the former and future president’s detail has been asking for beefed up protection and resources for weeks, but has been rebuffed time and again by Biden’s DHS.

DHS, which oversees Secret Service protective detail “wasn’t responsive to those requests” for more resources, the source said.

Was Biden’s regime behind the attack, or did it deliberately do everything it could to allow it to happen?

Developing…
Here we go with this crap.

• Haha
Reactions: GooeyHay
Everybody blamed Sarah Palin for Gabby Giffords being shot. You know that’s true.

So when Biden says it’s time to put Trump in the bullseye, why would you expect anything different?
I’m not arguing but refresh my memory about Palin and Giffords. You’re in Arizona and know more about it than me. I remember Palin being an idiot for other things but not that. Thank you.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Maybe this is a conspiracy and OP will be on THEIR list now :)

Diapers Joe stated tonight the FBI was going to be investigating the Assassination attempt that took place today.

That's like putting the Gestapo in charge of investigating whether or not Nazi Concentration Camps existed or not.
Or like putting Gym Jordan on the Jan 6th committee.

Had to put many on ignore, knew that HBOT was full of bad people and this event confirms it. The extremes from both sides are the same and they both just ruin it for the rest of us.
Imagine thinking it is too bad that a person running for president wasn't assassinated.
The rhetoric is out of control from both sides, social media and the media are not helping

Had to put many on ignore, knew that HBOT was full of bad people and this event confirms it. The extremes from both sides are the same and they both just ruin it for the rest of us.
Imagine thinking it is too bad that a person running for president wasn't assassinated.
The rhetoric is out of control from both sides, social media and the media are not helping
Are you going to be ok?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT