ADVERTISEMENT

Desanto

It was Lizak’s account and to think otherwise is just stupid. It was up for years and he acknowledged it after. End of story. Well, besides the part where he got hammered.

Poor EL got his hand slapped by AD and heard some naughty words. Get over it. It’s wrestling, not tennis. Oh, wait. Good thing John McEnroe didn’t wrestle for Iowa, he would be drawn and quartered.

Autism, who cares. Jesus, google it, know it and get over it. Worst thread ever.

It was Lizak’s account and to think otherwise is just stupid. It was up for years and he acknowledged it after. End of story. Well, besides the part where he got hammered.

Poor EL got his hand slapped by AD and heard some naughty words. Get over it. It’s wrestling, not tennis. Oh, wait. Good thing John McEnroe didn’t wrestle for Iowa, he would be drawn and quartered.

Autism, who cares. Jesus, google it, know it and get over it. Worst thread ever.

Link to Lizak admitting it?

Because the Flo guys said it wasn’t his, and several posters have explained the age of the account — explanations that you ignored.

Yes, he should be held accountable for his actions. I enjoyed them, doesn’t mean it was right. Lizak did provoke, doesn’t make it right. It made for good tv, but it is something he shouldn’t do again.
Lizak didn't provoke anything dumbass. It was a fake twitter account. You were the same jerkoff on here whining about Gable's antics.

Yeah I dislike gs, it doesn’t matter if he did it or not , it pissed of AD. I like the douchey stuff when it’s a hawkeye and hate it when it’s not
I just blocked him.....if I wanted to argue with someone I could call my ex wife.... I’ve been blocking trolls like crazy makes the forum a lot more enjoyable.....seems new ones show up daily

Link to Lizak admitting it?

Because the Flo guys said it wasn’t his, and several posters have explained the age of the account — explanations that you ignored.

It was his, stop being ignorant. You serious, dude?

I followed him, did you? Do even have a Twitter account and even know what you’re talking about. Post match interview, did you watch it? It was his. Why the in hell are you defending him and his trash talking trash? Who gives a crap anyway. DUMBEST THREAD EVER WITH A BUNCH OF LUDDITES. You believe what you want, but you’re naive or just a Backpack lover. Who cares either way. This is just stupid.

Last edited:
So, you made up the part where Lizak admitted it?

Did you read the entire thread?

Where else did he provoke him? Hmm? What? Jesus. On Twitter.

There’s history here, with Lizak issuing a challenge with an August tweet: “double dog dare Desanto to chose bottom. He won’t!” Afterward, Lizak said he didn’t hear whatDeSanto said to him and didn’t know if hisreaction was tied to his provocation.”

Did you read the entire thread?

Where else did he provoke him? Hmm? What? Jesus. On Twitter.

There’s history here, with Lizak issuing a challenge with an August tweet: “double dog dare Desanto to chose bottom. He won’t!” Afterward, Lizak said he didn’t hear whatDeSanto said to him and didn’t know if hisreaction was tied to his provocation.”

All that shows is that some small time journalist assumed the Twitter account was real. It absolutely is not Lizak admitting it was true.

What question did the reporter ask? What did Lizak say?

Reactions: 24 so far
I just blocked him.....if I wanted to argue with someone I could call my ex wife.... I’ve been blocking trolls like crazy makes the forum a lot more enjoyable.....seems new ones show up daily
I have not blocked anyone, yet, out of principle. But I think it may be necessary. Good advice!

I have not blocked anyone, yet, out of principle. But I think it may be necessary. Good advice!
I don’t think you’re going to compromise your principles if you block obnoxious trolls ;) I just started recently and it gets easier every time I do it

#@mseil, pinter you saved this thread for me.someone finally said something relevant. i can really relate to your situation, we used to have to take ear plugs everywhere we went. if there was a baby crying anywhere around us it was time to go.you are the most real poster we have.hope i'm not embarrassing you.

Reactions: MSeil
Yeah I dislike gs, it doesn’t matter if he did it or not , it pissed of AD. I like the douchey stuff when it’s a hawkeye and hate it when it’s not
This is an awesome post. It would save a lot of arguments if more people were just honest like you. Well done sir!

You know when Brands said something about Desanto bringing an energy and intensity that is contagious? I think I get what he is saying... I don’t know the kid personally, but whenever I watch the kid in interviews, performing, whatever... I swear, for the first time in my life at 36 years old, I want to train and wrestle in an “old man’s” tournament and just go on an old man’s wrestling rampage!!!

No really... I’m seriously thinking about doing that... I started thinking about it after watching an interview with Desanto.

You know when Brands said something about Desanto bringing an energy and intensity that is contagious? I think I get what he is saying... I don’t know the kid personally, but whenever I watch the kid in interviews, performing, whatever... I swear, for the first time in my life at 36 years old, I want to train and wrestle in an “old man’s” tournament and just go on an old man’s wrestling rampage!!!

No really... I’m seriously thinking about doing that... I started thinking about it after watching an interview with Desanto.
Good luck to you and do it now your only getting older.If you do make sure you post about it

As a guy who's now 36, I entered into the "open" division at our State Summer Games tournament 6 years ago. I got "in shape" and cut a bunch of weight. I tried doing the Freestyle and Folkstyle tournament.

All I can say it get in "wrestling shape" as just running a mile and lifting every day didn't do me much good aside from keeping me from actually dying. I hurt so much the next day. I also contemplated rolling off the top of the dude to pin myself in the 2nd period with a 9 point lead. I had never felt such an oxygen deficit in my life. The walls were closing in and I couldn't recover. I'd never felt that before.

I went 0-2 in freestyle and 4-1 in folk on the day, and in the finals I pretty much just let the guy pin me after he took me down. I couldn't imagine dying on the mat while my pregnant wife watched. lol

That said, if you can get some real mat time in with hard drilling and live wrestling you'll be much better off than I was.

PM

As a guy who's now 36, I entered into the "open" division at our State Summer Games tournament 6 years ago. I got "in shape" and cut a bunch of weight. I tried doing the Freestyle and Folkstyle tournament.

All I can say it get in "wrestling shape" as just running a mile and lifting every day didn't do me much good aside from keeping me from actually dying. I hurt so much the next day. I also contemplated rolling off the top of the dude to pin myself in the 2nd period with a 9 point lead. I had never felt such an oxygen deficit in my life. The walls were closing in and I couldn't recover. I'd never felt that before.

I went 0-2 in freestyle and 4-1 in folk on the day, and in the finals I pretty much just let the guy pin me after he took me down. I couldn't imagine dying on the mat while my pregnant wife watched. lol

That said, if you can get some real mat time in with hard drilling and live wrestling you'll be much better off than I was.

PM
When I was 43 I wrestled in some small open tourneys. I wrestled a couple guys out of shape in their late 20 or early 30s and a high school state champ who was 18. I told my son we would do it as a father/son thing and both wrestle in the same tourney. (He was like in 4th grade and wrestled in the kids division) I won it and then wrestled next week. But in the 3rd period of the second week, I was so tired that I could not defend myself. Luckily the other guy was just as bad. It was then and there that I decided to hang up my competitive wrestling shoes. Great memory for me and my son though.
Definitely get some hard drilling in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT