ADVERTISEMENT

Diapers jo Gets Called Out by President Trump

If Trump were to behave himself and have an actual policy debate I could see there being some value in that. But that's not who Trump is and I think a debate wouldn't benefit him any at best and backfire on him at worst. I could see the result of any debate between these two just reinforcing the notion that we have two bad options for President again.

Trump's ego is way to fragile to debate. Biden would just need to keep it political, but throw a handful of jabs in. Trump would start his blathering BS and become unhinged.

I hope Biden takes him up on his offer. Trump is a terrible debater and mostly speaks nonsense.
Was there ever a time from 2016-2020 that Trump delivered even an average speech? His COVID speeches were jokes, The Person, Camera, TV, nonsense, etc. I usually remember shaking my head after he got done speaking

Trump's ego is way to fragile to debate. Biden would just need to keep it political, but throw a handful of jabs in. Trump would start his blathering BS and become unhinged.

I hope Biden takes him up on his offer. Trump is a terrible debater and mostly speaks nonsense.
Was there ever a time from 2016-2020 that Trump delivered even an average speech? His COVID speeches were jokes, The Person, Camera, TV, nonsense, etc. I usually remember shaking my head after he got done speaking
But all is well when Biden is done speaking?

Rico sez Trump would wipe the floor with Diapers Joe in a debate, bring it on!

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Where’s that pot/kettle post now? The Diaper guy is Diaper Don, it’s obvious on tv.

Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

Ya, Trump wears diapers. You should be a standup comedian.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT