ADVERTISEMENT

did my part to help the immigrant worker today

Jakeleg Jake

HB MVP
Sep 27, 2004
traveling down the interstate and saw a group of our delightful friends from south of the border working road cleanup...so I threw out all my garbage from burger king lunch on the side of the road for these dear folks to pick up...and donald trump says he is the greatest creator of jobs on the planet...he has nothing on old big daddy here.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
dbdad75465dbbdd6285efa80b2014d35bad8be41359c71f46b29ce68d7c65d05.jpg

traveling down the interstate and saw a group of our delightful friends from south of the border working road cleanup...so I threw out all my garbage from burger king lunch on the side of the road for these dear folks to pick up...and donald trump says he is the greatest creator of jobs on the planet...he has nothing on old big daddy here.

So you broke the law while these guys put in a honest days work cleaning up your mess. Is that about it?

Reactions: cigaretteman
LMAO - burger king.

I'm very much real. The only thing more pathetic than adult men arguing on message boards is adult men creating fake personas while arguing on a message board.
or possibly adult men who post images of semi hot chicks partially removing their panties and perpetuating the belief they have had said chicks...when in reality they have never been laid in their life.

bfm-america.gif

Jeebus, you're a piece of work. How about you put in your application once the Donald starts building "The Wall".

Reactions: Jakeleg Jake
99% of hrot doesn't have time to troll, too busy with their hot wife and their billions and their two point five million dollar mansion

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT