ADVERTISEMENT

Is it just me or did the Stock Market continue to fall after Harris is crowned presumptive candidate.

rich-man-lighting-up-cigar-burning-dollar-vertical-shot-isolated-white-background-49732085-2.jpg

I believe there are two things in play here...
1. Trump and Trump Social mgmt will be eligible to sell stock by end of September. There was a "sell restriction" in place that is expiring.
2. Wall St seems to envision he's going to lose in November and that will make the stock almost worthless.
Either way...anyone owning that stock is fvcked.
I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that it had $836,900 in revenue in Q2 ;-) Which is down from $1,192,000 in Q2 of 2023.

Pro tip: When revenue is measured in K's and not M's and B's and declining, it might not be a strong buy.

Reactions: MitchLL
I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that it had $836,900 in revenue in Q2 ;-) Which is down from $1,192,000 in Q2 of 2023.

Pro tip: When revenue is measured in K's and not M's and B's and declining, it might not be a strong buy.
Most likely there wasn't a single hedge fund manager that invested a dime in the stock.
Probably family members and MAGA that were the only ones duped.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT