ADVERTISEMENT

Did the LSU player in question get cleared by the NCAA to play in the NCAA Tournament?

Franisdaman

HB King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
I know the LSU head coach is still suspended but did the player in question (where the FBI recording indicated he got a "great offer") get cleared by the NCAA to play in the Big Dance? Or did LSU clear him? Or is LSU hoping that this all goes away and they don't have to forfeit the entire 2018-2019 season?

I know the LSU head coach is still suspended but did the player in question (where the FBI recording indicated he got a "great offer") get cleared by the NCAA to play in the Big Dance? Or did LSU clear him? Or is LSU hoping that this all goes away and they don't have to forfeit the entire 2018-2019 season?

Believe he is suspended for the tournament..

This LSU Maryland game is a real sh*t show, it's a battle of who takes the fewest terrible shots.

Good find, someone told me he’s not playing, something about what if LSU was to win it all..

Given wrong information..
it makes you wonder what was "paid" to get him to come to LSU

dang; too bad the FBI did not consult with LSU and the NCAA to help them determine how much trouble BOTH the head coach and the player were in; if they had, maybe LSU would not have been picked for the NCAA tournament because they possibly played with an ineligible player all season

Reactions: scarletred
The Fab Five is still celebrated and we have Chris Weber calling the tournament in spite of their issues. Real world is the teams that cheat rarely pay the consequences. I’m still glad the Hawks do it the right way.

You should have learned by now that cheaters win every day. Just look around at virtually every facet of life--religion, politics, education, sports--every human endeavor is rife with greedy, cheating, scum. Always has been, always will be. The best we can do is try to keep the scum from overwhelming everything--and everyone--else.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT