ADVERTISEMENT

Did Trump Eventually Say Something to Honor Our Fallen Heroes Yesterday?

Or was it just the "Happy Memorial Day to All" and then the diatribe about he is such a victim?

Can you imagine the sheet storm from the faux Christian Conservatives if Obama or Biden had pulled that?
No. But he did say this. I thought it was parody.

"WHY IS THE CORRUPT GOVERNMENT ALLOWED TO MAKE THE FINAL ARGUMENT IN THE CASE AGAINST ME? WHY CAN'T THE DEFENSE GO LAST? BIG ADVANTAGE, VERY UNFAIR. WITCH HUNT,"

Or was it just the "Happy Memorial Day to All" and then the diatribe about he is such a victim?

Can you imagine the sheet storm from the faux Christian Conservatives if Obama or Biden had pulled that?

They certainly would. . . they lost their shit if they thought that Obama forgot to salute the marines by the helicopter despite the fact that presidents didn't salute until Regan.

Reactions: WhiteSoxClone
Sure he's a little rough around the edges, but he tells it like it is. He gives as good as he gets.

Keep looking. It will come to you.
98fb189b419bdc7e567ef2477c7e9a0b.jpg

Look into that a little further. 😉
FFS...you posted a MEME. There is no evidence Trump did anything beyond showing up for an event even HE couldn't skip...good thing it wasn't raining. And if you think Trump had anything to do with this...

"We can never replace them. We can never repay them, but we can always remember. Today, that is what we are doing - we remember."

...you're beyond delusional.

FFS...you posted a MEME. There is no evidence Trump did anything beyond showing up for an event even HE couldn't skip...good thing it wasn't raining. And if you think Trump had anything to do with this...

"We can never replace them. We can never repay them, but we can always remember. Today, that is what we are doing - we remember."

I posted the repost of what he posted on truth social. Savvy?

It would be the most artful phrase that ever came out of his mouth. So it is certain he didn't say and more certain he didn't write it. I mean it isn't even in all caps.

I feel like being a member of Truth Social should disqualify you from something. The same way failing an eye test means you have a deficiency and can't drive.
I saw a guy with a WG1WGA bumper sticker this morning. I think that should disqualify you from being outdoors.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT