ADVERTISEMENT

Did you miss me? 👋🏻

Dec 31, 2014
Some points of order.

1. Mods are heavy handed and have historically seemed to ignore multiple reports of posters here senselessly attacking me and repeatedly breaking forum rules. @GOHOX69 @Joes Place @jawatkins @SolarHawk @Dr. Spaceman & others. Where are their bans?

2. Never attacked anyone’s kid. People saying that can GFThemselves.
3. Good day for America when a bunch of dipshit liberals can get bamboozled by a hardcore conservative. Didn’t think you guys would fall for it but here we are.
4. Certain someone conveniently leaves out the fact he has attacked multiple other posters including myself in the past.

Carry on. 🖕🏻

1306558083-picsay.jpg

Some points of order.

1. Mods are heavy handed and have historically seemed to ignore multiple reports of posters here senselessly attacking me and repeatedly breaking forum rules. @GOHOX69 @Joes Place @jawatkins @SolarHawk @Dr. Spaceman & others. Where are their bans?

3. Good day for America when a bunch of dipshit liberals can get bamboozled by a hardcore conservative. Didn’t think you guys would fall for it but here we are.
4. Certain someone conveniently leaves out the fact he has attacked multiple other posters including myself in the past.

Carry on. 🖕🏻
Reported

Some points of order.

Carry on. 🖕🏻
giphy.gif

Some points of order.

Carry on. 🖕🏻
Greta Thunberg Energy GIF by The3Flamingos

Some points of order.

Carry on. 🖕🏻
REPORTED

Some points of order.

Carry on. 🖕🏻
Ok snowflake.

Some points of order.

Carry on. 🖕🏻
I’m sorry friend, I don’t recognize your SN. If I insulted you, you probably deserved it. Now, GTFO noob lol.

Some points of order.

Carry on. 🖕🏻
So, Chis got banned as well, but didn't soap box upon his return.

Let that sink in.

Some points of order.

Carry on. 🖕🏻
1. I need to up my game. I never make the crappy poster lists here.
2. You did. It was disgusting. Take the TO like a man.
3. Whut?
4. Whut?

Some free life advice, if you get a timeout and your first post is to come scrabbling back for attention and to take shots then this place is too much of your identity. Find other ways to feel important or ways to feel like you’re being listened to.

3. Whut?
4. Whut?

Some free life advice, if you get a timeout and your first post is to come scrabbling back for attention and to take shots then this place is too much of your identity. Find other ways to feel important or ways to feel like you’re being listened to.
danny mcbride hbo GIF by Vice Principals

3. Whut?
4. Whut?

8d734671-ae56-424e-a4a4-76a46eb486a6_text.gif

Some points of order.

Carry on. 🖕🏻
EXACTLY! They have a little surprise coming though, because Rivals seemed shocked to find they are in the business of supporting a left wing, political propaganda forum that censors any dissent to the leftist position. Stay tuned.......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT