ADVERTISEMENT

Did you miss me? 👋🏻

Hopefully you used your timeout as an opportunity to look in the mirror and see where you have gone wrong so that you can make the necessary changes.

Hopefully you can get one soon so you can realize Aaron Bushnell is the logical conclusion of your extremist ideology. It is killing people literally and tearing this country apart every bit as much as MAGA is doing. The funny thing is that you really think you are different than MAGA. But really you’re just the other side of the same coin.

Some points of order.

1. Mods are heavy handed and have historically seemed to ignore multiple reports of posters here senselessly attacking me and repeatedly breaking forum rules. @GOHOX69 @Joes Place @jawatkins @SolarHawk @Dr. Spaceman & others. Where are their bans?

2. Never attacked anyone’s kid. People saying that can GFThemselves.
3. Good day for America when a bunch of dipshit liberals can get bamboozled by a hardcore conservative. Didn’t think you guys would fall for it but here we are.
4. Certain someone conveniently leaves out the fact he has attacked multiple other posters including myself in the past.

Carry on. 🖕🏻
Ignored. You add NOTHING to this board. Seek out therapy and stop idolizing a moron billionaire who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Have a nice life

I virtually keyed a cyber truck today through my starlink account.

"did you miss me" GTFO of here

R.e50e8b3a37c33303de88248aef8020e2

Hopefully you can get one soon so you can realize Aaron Bushnell is the logical conclusion of your extremist ideology. It is killing people literally and tearing this country apart every bit as much as MAGA is doing. The funny thing is that you really think you are different than MAGA. But really you’re just the other side of the same coin.

Keep letting Elon use "wokeness" and "transgenderism" to distract you from the fact that he is robbing the country blind. He's South African Donald Trump in every sense of the word from his racism to his sexual assaults. But you continue to worship him like a good little cult follower.

Reactions: nelly02 and sabula
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT