ADVERTISEMENT

Different Christmas Messages

Hawki97

HB Legend
Dec 16, 2001
Iowa City, IA
One guy:

12/24/23: “This Christmas Eve, my wish for you and your family is that you take a few moments of quiet reflection and find that stillness that’s at the center of the Christmas story. May you find peace in this silent night. And warmth from those surrounding you.”

The other guy:

12/24/23: “THEY SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN, LIED TO CONGRESS, CHEATED ON FISA, RIGGED A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, ALLOWED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, MANY FROM PRISONS & MENTAL INSTITUTIONS, TO INVADE OUR COUNTRY, SCREWED UP IN AFGHANISTAN, & JOE BIDEN’S MISFITS & THUGS, LIKE DERANGED JACK SMITH, ARE COMING AFTER ME, AT LEVELS OF PERSECUTION NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN OUR COUNTRY??? IT’S CALLED ELECTION INTERFERENCE. MERRY CHRISTMAS!”

12/25/23: “A BIG AND GLORIOUS VICTORY FOR THOSE BRAVE AND VALIANT PATRIOTS WHO WANT TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!” "World Leaders, both good and bad, but none of which are as evil and ‘sick’ as the THUGS we have inside our Country. MAY THEY ROT IN HELL. AGAIN, MERRY CHRISTMAS!”

Donald Trump is a mental midget who has delusions of grandeur.
His mind is weak, sick and filled with revenge for those he hates.
As a conman and criminal he does not deserve anything but
punishment for his crimes. May justice slap him down soon.

Bottom Line: Donald Trump has no clue what it is to be a Christian.

“EVEN SANTA IS IN ON IT!! WHEN I WAS PRESIDENT WE WOULDN’T HAVE ALLOWED ONE GUY TO BREAK INTO EVERY AMERICAN’S HOME ALL IN ONE NIGHT. SAD!!!! ANOTHER THING SLEEPY JOE HAS FAILED AT! ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL WHILE THE ELFISH INVASION FROM OUR NORTHERN POLE BORDER CONTINUES EACH YEAR! MERRY CHRIFVEFFE!!!”

One guy:

12/24/23: “This Christmas Eve, my wish for you and your family is that you take a few moments of quiet reflection and find that stillness that’s at the center of the Christmas story. May you find peace in this silent night. And warmth from those surrounding you.”

The other guy:

12/24/23: “THEY SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN, LIED TO CONGRESS, CHEATED ON FISA, RIGGED A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, ALLOWED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, MANY FROM PRISONS & MENTAL INSTITUTIONS, TO INVADE OUR COUNTRY, SCREWED UP IN AFGHANISTAN, & JOE BIDEN’S MISFITS & THUGS, LIKE DERANGED JACK SMITH, ARE COMING AFTER ME, AT LEVELS OF PERSECUTION NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN OUR COUNTRY??? IT’S CALLED ELECTION INTERFERENCE. MERRY CHRISTMAS!”

12/25/23: “A BIG AND GLORIOUS VICTORY FOR THOSE BRAVE AND VALIANT PATRIOTS WHO WANT TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!” "World Leaders, both good and bad, but none of which are as evil and ‘sick’ as the THUGS we have inside our Country. MAY THEY ROT IN HELL. AGAIN, MERRY CHRISTMAS!”

@Hawki97 Are you a religious person?

I can’t believe Biden started a sentence with “And”. I learned not to do that in seventh grade.

I can’t believe Biden started a sentence with “And”. I learned not to do that in seventh grade.

Is it Ever Okay to Start a Sentence With 'And'?​

What to Know
It's perfectly acceptable to begin a sentence with and (as well as doing so with words such as but or or). Using and at the beginning of a sentence has been a practice for over a thousand years.

One guy:

The other guy:

Karl is back and his feelings are hurt

He is really starting to sweat the criminal charges. It's true that he most likely reads and writes at a 4th grade level, his academic shortcomings have been well documented, but I think we are starting to see panic set in. The more panicked he gets, the more dangerous he will be.

One guy:

The other guy:

The use of the word persecution isn interesting. It could have been prosecution, but he's really been going for the, "I am Jesus", angle the last few weeks. I am suffering for you.

and-loving-it-get-smart.gif

It really is something the deflections the “i dont support trump, but”ers are willing to make to not admit Trump is a ranting lunatic.

Top shelf work by Northern

If all these idiots who claim they won't vote for Trump really didn't vote for Trump, Biden would win in a landslide. Hell, Trump wouldn't even get a sniff at being the GOP candidate. But he will crush everyone in the GOP primary, and it will be a close general election; they will vote for Trump because they are not just stupid, they are liars.

Last edited:
So none of our representative republicans have a problem with Trump telling people to rot in hell on Christmas??
It’s wildly inappropriate and completely unacceptable.

It’s embarrassing as an American that he used to be our President and might be again.

It’s embarrassing as a Republican that he somehow continues to dominate the party.

It’s embarrassing as an adult that he acts like the most poorly behaved student in elementary school.

It’s embarrassing as an American that he used to be our President and might be again.

It’s embarrassing as a Republican that he somehow continues to dominate the party.

It’s embarrassing as an adult that he acts like the most poorly behaved student in elementary school.
Well said.

I thought you quit the GOP when they refused to consider Merrick Garland for the Supreme Court. Now you are just an old fashion conservative.

Vote for President Biden, easiest choice imaginable.

A-effing-MEN.

I thought you quit the GOP when they refused to consider Merrick Garland for the Supreme Court. Now you are just an old fashion conservative.
I’m sort of in no man’s land politically. I have been a Republican my entire life but I refuse to support Trump or anyone who aligns with Trump. I have voted for numerous Democrats in recent years but I can’t rationalize joining the party.

Part of me longs for the day when Trump is dead and gone so the GOP can return to being the party I’ve always identified with. But part of me also realizes that party isn’t coming back.

Vote for President Biden, easiest choice imaginable.
I voted for Biden in 2020 and I’m glad I did. But I’m holding out hope that Biden and/or Trump drops out of the race. Or Biden chooses a different running mate.

You guys always angrily reject this notion, but a vote for Biden in 2024 is most definitely a vote for Harris. I just don’t see Biden making it another 5 years. If he would replace Harris it would make it easier for me to vote for him again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT