ADVERTISEMENT

Different Christmas Messages

I voted for Biden in 2020 and I’m glad I did. But I’m holding out hope that Biden and/or Trump drops out of the race. Or Biden chooses a different running mate.

You guys always angrily reject this notion, but a vote for Biden in 2024 is most definitely a vote for Harris. I just don’t see Biden making it another 5 years. If he would replace Harris it would make it easier for me to vote for him again.
Harris > 💩 > Any GOP option, when you finally realize these facts it isn't remotely difficult. I look forward to new blood for the Democrats in 2028. 2024 it's all on the line and the President is easily the right choice and deservedly so.

“EVEN SANTA IS IN ON IT!! WHEN I WAS PRESIDENT WE WOULDN’T HAVE ALLOWED ONE GUY TO BREAK INTO EVERY AMERICAN’S HOME ALL IN ONE NIGHT. SAD!!!! ANOTHER THING SLEEPY JOE HAS FAILED AT! ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL WHILE THE ELFISH INVASION FROM OUR NORTHERN POLE BORDER CONTINUES EACH YEAR! MERRY CHRIFVEFFE!!!”
Asleep at the wheel?

Harris > 💩 > Any GOP option, when you finally realize these facts it isn't remotely difficult. I look forward to new blood for the Democrats in 2028. 2024 it's all on the line and the President is easily the right choice and deservedly so.
We are in serious trouble if there is nobody better than Kamala who is at best = 💩 and that is debatable. Sad times for the nation if this is the best we have to offer, two guys who are way too old and losing steam quickly. There is 0 chance Biden finishes a second term. Hopefully Trump isn't able to run.

Part of me longs for the day when Trump is dead and gone so the GOP can return to being the party I’ve always identified with. But part of me also realizes that party isn’t coming back.
Unfortunately, Trump showed the path forward for grifters and scumbags. It’ll be wonderful when he’s finally gone for good, but there will be many more trying to take his place.

It’s wildly inappropriate and completely unacceptable.

It’s embarrassing as an American that he used to be our President and might be again.

It’s embarrassing as a Republican that he somehow continues to dominate the party.

It’s embarrassing as an adult that he acts like the most poorly behaved student in elementary school.
This.

I haven't stated who I plan to support.

:)

Carnac_the_Magnificent.jpg

I thought you quit the GOP when they refused to consider Merrick Garland for the Supreme Court. Now you are just an old fashion conservative.
Not to stray too far from the subject of the thread, but I wanted to clarify something
here.

I didn’t have a huge problem with Republicans blocking Garland. I felt like he was well qualified and deserved hearings and a floor vote. But I also felt like Republicans were within their rights not to do so.

Frankly I thought it was poor strategy. At the time it seemed like Hillary was probably going to win the election. I viewed Garland as being fairly moderate. By blocking him, Republicans risked having Hillary nominate someone more liberal/progressive.

What I did have a problem with was Republicans doing a 180 and fast-tracking ACB’s confirmation just weeks before the election. That was extremely hypocritical.

It's clear that his supporters LIKE this kind of messaging. They have a list of enemies and want them all to ROT IN HELL, even on Christmas Day. It is a very angry group of people.

There was a time when America wouldn't even consider electing someone to POTUS that would send out that message on Christmas Day.

Insane may be an accurate word for anyone supporting Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser and his horrible ways. Or evil. Or racist. Or angry. Or corrupt. Or feeling forgotten. Or vengeful. Or small and powerless. Or undereducated. Not a good looking normal person there.

It is legitimate to point out that the candidate which receives the support of the majority of religious people is not living up to anything close to the ideals that they claim to believe so highly in.
Hey there, quit telling the truth!! Damn you.

Reactions: nelly02
One guy:

12/24/23: “This Christmas Eve, my wish for you and your family is that you take a few moments of quiet reflection and find that stillness that’s at the center of the Christmas story. May you find peace in this silent night. And warmth from those surrounding you.”

The other guy:

12/24/23: “THEY SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN, LIED TO CONGRESS, CHEATED ON FISA, RIGGED A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, ALLOWED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, MANY FROM PRISONS & MENTAL INSTITUTIONS, TO INVADE OUR COUNTRY, SCREWED UP IN AFGHANISTAN, & JOE BIDEN’S MISFITS & THUGS, LIKE DERANGED JACK SMITH, ARE COMING AFTER ME, AT LEVELS OF PERSECUTION NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN OUR COUNTRY??? IT’S CALLED ELECTION INTERFERENCE. MERRY CHRISTMAS!”

12/25/23: “A BIG AND GLORIOUS VICTORY FOR THOSE BRAVE AND VALIANT PATRIOTS WHO WANT TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!” "World Leaders, both good and bad, but none of which are as evil and ‘sick’ as the THUGS we have inside our Country. MAY THEY ROT IN HELL. AGAIN, MERRY CHRISTMAS!”
You gonna tell me who said what here or keep me in suspense OP?

From Wiki ....

"Christmas is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed primarily on December 25 as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world. A feast central to the liturgical year in Christianity, it follows the season of Advent (which begins four Sundays before) or the Nativity Fast, and initiates the season of Christmastide, which historically in the West lasts twelve days and culminates on Twelfth Night. Christmas Day is a public holiday in many countries, is celebrated religiously by a majority of Christians, as well as culturally by many non-Christians and forms an integral part of the holiday season surrounding it."

They forgot to add that all enemies should rot in Hell.

:rolleyes::mad:

I’m sort of in no man’s land politically. I have been a Republican my entire life but I refuse to support Trump or anyone who aligns with Trump. I have voted for numerous Democrats in recent years but I can’t rationalize joining the party.

Part of me longs for the day when Trump is dead and gone so the GOP can return to being the party I’ve always identified with. But part of me also realizes that party isn’t coming back.
Liz Cheney is on Nicole Wallace's show on Lib TV this afternoon. They were discussing something related to the 1/6 Committee and Cheney recalled talking to an expert on authoritarians and cults of personality. She asked that person if there had ever been an example when a cult of personality ended without violence, and she could not.
The GOP is gone, and 2024 will be marked by political violence unless Trump suffers a massive grabber before the convention. If for some reason he is not the nominee, there will be violence. If he loses there will be violence. If he wins, there will still be violence, probably at polling places as his goons descend on people waiting to vote, or directed against ordinary citizens helping to count the votes.

• Sad
Reactions: praguehawk
Not to stray too far from the subject of the thread, but I wanted to clarify something
here.

I didn’t have a huge problem with Republicans blocking Garland. I felt like he was well qualified and deserved hearings and a floor vote. But I also felt like Republicans were within their rights not to do so.

Frankly I thought it was poor strategy. At the time it seemed like Hillary was probably going to win the election. I viewed Garland as being fairly moderate. By blocking him, Republicans risked having Hillary nominate someone more liberal/progressive.

What I did have a problem with was Republicans doing a 180 and fast-tracking ACB’s confirmation just weeks before the election. That was extremely hypocritical.
It's almost like blocking Obama from nominating a justice was a BS ploy all along, and Mitch and Chuck getting all weepy eyed about the comity of the Senate was more BS.

Reactions: nelly02
We are in serious trouble if there is nobody better than Kamala who is at best = 💩 and that is debatable. Sad times for the nation if this is the best we have to offer, two guys who are way too old and losing steam quickly. There is 0 chance Biden finishes a second term. Hopefully Trump isn't able to run.
LOL, what part of her being a woman do you hate the most? Being a line prosecutor? Being elected the AG of the largest state in the country. Being elected to the Senate from the largest state in the country?

I haven't stated who I plan to support.
You either support him and you are fine with him being a ranting, rambling lunatic

Or

You are not a trump supporter and are going out of your way to not admit he is a ranting, rambling lunatic.

Either way, he is a ranting, rambling lunatic and you will use anything to deflect because you can’t bring yourself to admit that his postings are not made by someone of sound mind.

So where do you fall?

Last edited:
Even if all of the other previous stuff Trump said/did was ignored by Christians, how as we as Christians can just ignore this, is insane to me.

Because they think he's the 2nd coming of Christ

One guy:

12/24/23: “This Christmas Eve, my wish for you and your family is that you take a few moments of quiet reflection and find that stillness that’s at the center of the Christmas story. May you find peace in this silent night. And warmth from those surrounding you.”

The other guy:

12/24/23: “THEY SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN, LIED TO CONGRESS, CHEATED ON FISA, RIGGED A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, ALLOWED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, MANY FROM PRISONS & MENTAL INSTITUTIONS, TO INVADE OUR COUNTRY, SCREWED UP IN AFGHANISTAN, & JOE BIDEN’S MISFITS & THUGS, LIKE DERANGED JACK SMITH, ARE COMING AFTER ME, AT LEVELS OF PERSECUTION NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN OUR COUNTRY??? IT’S CALLED ELECTION INTERFERENCE. MERRY CHRISTMAS!”

12/25/23: “A BIG AND GLORIOUS VICTORY FOR THOSE BRAVE AND VALIANT PATRIOTS WHO WANT TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!” "World Leaders, both good and bad, but none of which are as evil and ‘sick’ as the THUGS we have inside our Country. MAY THEY ROT IN HELL. AGAIN, MERRY CHRISTMAS!”

May all of my enemies rot in hell.

Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel.

Reactions: pjhawk
You're the one making the false claims. This is on you.
So, it doesn’t bother you that the leader of your party is talking racial purity and eugenics. Got it.
He has made numerous statements about the dilution of our blood. Don’t be a pansy, admit the message resonates with you. It isn’t like you will shock us by admitting it.

So, it doesn’t bother you that the leader of your party is talking racial purity and eugenics. Got it.
He has made numerous statements about the dilution of our blood. Don’t be a pansy, admit the message resonates with you. It isn’t like you will shock us by admitting it.

You'd do better just to cite his own words rather than making up your own, as evident throughout this thread. I don't know why you do this to yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT