ADVERTISEMENT

Different Christmas Messages

You'd do better just to cite his own words rather than making up your own, as evident throughout this thread. I don't know why you do this to yourself.
They’ll never issue you a tiki torch or let you join the deportation goon squad unless you commit. Actually, you seem soft. You might have to go on the list of people to purge.

I’m sort of in no man’s land politically. I have been a Republican my entire life but I refuse to support Trump or anyone who aligns with Trump. I have voted for numerous Democrats in recent years but I can’t rationalize joining the party.

Part of me longs for the day when Trump is dead and gone so the GOP can return to being the party I’ve always identified with. But part of me also realizes that party isn’t coming back.
I too long for the normal days when we could argue about the merits of proposed policy rather than hoping that a the large segment of the populace that prides itself on willful ignorance will wake up to the fact that they are beholden to a lifelong conman who cares for nothing about them except his ability to manipulate them on the basis of their fear and insecurities.

It’s wildly inappropriate and completely unacceptable.

It’s embarrassing as an American that he used to be our President and might be again.

It’s embarrassing as a Republican that he somehow continues to dominate the party.

It’s embarrassing as an adult that he acts like the most poorly behaved student in elementary school.

Well said.

Well said, now that everyone called his ass out. TJ is a thinly veiled MAGA and always has been. When his "And" comment didn't "own the libs" as he intended, he mustered up enough courage to actually type what he should have started with. I guess better late than never

Reactions: nelly02
One more chickenshit non answer. Expected.
Northern is fvckingwishy washy as hell and doesnt believe his own shit enough to go on record when pressed after one of his “when did i say that” deflections.

The only time he posts with any vigor and conviction is when he tries to put the womenfolk in their place when they get to uppity. See the various threads with his back and forths with birch.

Northern is fvckingwishy washy as hell and doesnt believe his own shit enough to go on record when pressed after one of his “when did i say that” deflections.

The only time he posts with any vigor and conviction is when he tries to put the womenfolk in their place when they get to uppity. See the various threads with his back and forths with birch.

The record here is clear.

I go back and forth with numerous posters.

The record here is clear.

I go back and forth with numerous posters.
Yeah, the record is clear. You go back and forth with numerous posters with your wishy washy “i wont take a position on anything” responses. Just like you have avoided my earlier response to you in this very thread.

You seen to have real vigor when responding to birch, tho.

Yeah, the record is clear. You go back and forth with numerous posters with your wishy washy “i wont take a position on anything” responses. Just like you have avoided my earlier response to you in this very thread.

You seen to have real vigor when responding to birch, tho.

You can repeatedly put forward false narratives but it won't make them come true.

It's a bit strange that you're specifically pointing out birch when I've debated numerous posters throughout the years. Why don't you come to the defense of other posters? Interesting...

Again the record here is clear.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
auntie_fah,

Why don't you tell us what your alternate handles are? That may help us understand your curious posts? Your handle was created in August 2023.

auntie_fah,

Why don't you tell us what your alternate handles are? That may help us understand your curious posts? Your handle was created in August 2023.
I have mentioned my previous handles in numerous threads. And lol @ the guy who expects people to answer his questions but ignores those directed to him.

Why dont you respond to my earlier inquiry in this theead when you pulled your “i havent stated” shit on who you plan to support? Ill place it here to make it easy for you to answer.
You either support him and you are fine with him being a ranting, rambling lunatic

Or

You are not a trump supporter and are going out of your way to not admit he is a ranting, rambling lunatic.

Either way, he is a ranting, rambling lunatic and you will use anything to deflect because you can’t bring yourself to admit that his postings are not made by someone of sound mind.

So where do you fall?

Reactions: RileyHawk
I have mentioned my previous handles in numerous threads. And lol @ the guy who expects people to answer his questions but ignores those directed to him.

Why dont you respond to my earlier inquiry in this theead when you pulled your “i havent stated” shit on who you plan to support? Ill place it here to make it easy for you to answer.

I'm still sorting through the options.

Now your turn. What are your other handles?

Now your turn. What are your other handles?
Ive already posted them in a few other threads. They are out there for you to find. If you dont care enough to search, i will get back to you when you aren’t such a fvcking fence sitter.

Either way, you deflecting from Trumps lunatic rantings is not a good look, wherever you may end up

I’m sort of in no man’s land politically. I have been a Republican my entire life but I refuse to support Trump or anyone who aligns with Trump. I have voted for numerous Democrats in recent years but I can’t rationalize joining the party.

Part of me longs for the day when Trump is dead and gone so the GOP can return to being the party I’ve always identified with. But part of me also realizes that party isn’t coming back.
Given the wannabe Trump's in the GOP, they will forever be the party for fascists for the remainder of my life. Conservatives who actually believe in America as a concept for a country are going to have to form a new party to replace the fascist party.

I mean, I suppose the Democrats survived slavery, but they were able to because the racists just went from being Democrats to being Republicans. I just don't see a reason why the fascists would switch to being Democrats, particularly since the Venn Diagram of Fascists and racists in America is almost a perfect circle.

Reactions: OrlandNole
Ive already posted them in a few other threads. They are out there for you to find. If you dont care enough to search, i will get back to you when you aren’t such a fvcking fence sitter.

Either way, you deflecting from Trumps lunatic rantings is not a good look, wherever you may end up

Why did you get banned? Why can't you retain a handle?

Why did you get banned? Why can't you retain a handle?
I have explained my handle history in the previously mentioned threads. They are there for you to look up.

Do you support donald trumps lunatic rantings or not? Your deflections in this thread say you do.

Now your turn. What are your other handles?ting through the options? At this point? What a chickenshit not answer. Why are you afraid to answer.
Sorting through the options? What a chickenshit non answer, again, as expected. Why are you afraid to answer questions?

Reactions: win4jj
I have explained my handle history in the previously mentioned threads. They are there for you to look up.

Do you support donald trumps lunatic rantings or not? Your deflections in this thread say you do.

I'm not a fan of engaging with people that fail to act with an appropriate level of decorum.

Retaining a handle/not getting banned is an incredible low bar. Yet here you are, failing at the most basic level.

I'm not a fan of engaging with people that fail to act with an appropriate level of decorum.

Retaining a handle/not getting banned is an incredible low bar. Yet here you are, failing at the most basic level.
Im not a fan of engaging with disingenious shitbags, but here we are.

i have the information you seek out there. I never skirted around the issue or the reasons behind the handle changes. (2 previous handles, one banned and i explained the banning)

Really nice message from Biden and glad he mentioned Christmas Eve and the Christmas story.

Reactions: sabula
“Where did i say that i was afraid to answer questions?”

-Northern, probably

snl-nathan-thurm.gif

Well said, now that everyone called his ass out. TJ is a thinly veiled MAGA and always has been. When his "And" comment didn't "own the libs" as he intended, he mustered up enough courage to actually type what he should have started with. I guess better late than never
You managed to jam a lot of blatant lies into that one paragraph.

The "And" comment wasn't intended to "own the libs". It was sarcasm, plain and simple. It was the same concept as when someone posts a pic of a hideous looking woman and another poster writes "Eyebrows aren't symmetrical. Wood knot." It was so obviously sarcasm that even a complete idiot like yourself should have been able to crack the code.

I've never been MAGA and never will be. And I didn't have to "muster up enough courage" to criticize Trump's Christmas message. I've criticized Trump hundreds of times on this board and one of the most common targets of my criticism is his consistently horrible social media posts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT