ADVERTISEMENT

Dim Kim's nominee to lead Education Dept...

How many years before rural Iowa MAGAs figure out their kids can’t read or write very well, incapable of critical thinking and are receiving the equivalent of a 5th grade education with a diploma..

Reynold's considerable drop in approval recently, I believe, was the sole reason the dismantling of the AEA was pushed back a year.
There's no way school districts could have developed their own special education programs in a few months.
It was an credibly stupid move, but not surprising, that she wouldn't understand why.

What people will learn tho, most public schools, even the larger ones, are all experiencing a budget crunch.
This "revamp" has disaster written all over it.
McKenzie Snow is nothing more than a flunkie for Terrace Hill.

Last edited:
Update...Snow was confirmed on Tuesday with the absolute minimum number of "yes" votes required.

Exhibit A of why Iowans should never give either Party the super majority.

Now sit back and watch Republicans further fvck up Iowa's Education Dept.

You win, I googled...it says she's been in the position since June 2023. I was under the impression this was a confirmation hearing of some kind. Why are they even talking about her credentials at this point? What's done is done and she's the person in charge of putting people in place who will educate the kids of Iowa...right, wrong or indifferent. What were they supposed to be talking about?

Are you trying to jockey yourself into a position in her administration with a response like that?

Kim, you got a star here if you're reading this. Slide them in anywhere. Dealer's choice baby!

How many years before rural Iowa MAGAs figure out their kids can’t read or write very well, incapable of critical thinking and are receiving the equivalent of a 5th grade education with a diploma..
They are beginning to understand it, but it's the fault of trans kids and all the CRT the Lib teacher's union is pushing.

Reactions: VodkaSam
Are you trying to jockey yourself into a position in her administration with a response like that?

Kim, you got a star here if you're reading this. Slide them in anywhere. Dealer's choice baby!
It's time to move on. Want to attack her? Do it for what she's doing in the role now that she's in position. The fact they're making it about qualifications tells me she's probably doing OK, much to the chagrin of those who opposed her to begin with.

It can absolutely be true that she was never qualified and never should have been put in this position, but hell Barack Obama wasn't really qualified to be president, and he did ok.

see if Iowa improves relative to other states over the next couple of years, then judge. Just like not judging Biden's presidency until after his term.

That's my opinion, feel free to have your own, but I'd encourage you to look at it without blue glasses for once.

Update...Snow was confirmed on Tuesday with the absolute minimum number of "yes" votes required.

Exhibit A of why Iowans should never give either Party the super majority.

Now sit back and watch Republicans further fvck up Iowa's Education Dept.
(and therefore prove that “Public school education” is inferior……this is an old Terry Branstad tact>..to appoint incompetent, overmatched people to positions of prominence and important ant and then underfund these agencies…and a few years later declare how inefficient “Government” is as compared to the private sector.)

Reactions: MitchLL and nelly02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT