ADVERTISEMENT

Dimocrats Say: To The Ovens With Everyone Who Isn't Weak, Lame or Lazy

Come on, out with the goods---no pun intended! Is your little tranny a shemale or a he-she, and why did you choose to encourage it rather than get professional care for its mental illness?
5a352eb6d95f765fb00d35f43fe1974a.gif

Are you? JFC read something, and educate yourself before looking foolish.
Cisgender people do not deny the "sex binary" . They are people who believe in the biological, male-female, genetic definition.

When it comes to these posters…you’re doing this my friend.

tumblr_mm8gulQvoz1s3g3ago1_500.gif

Unless you just enjoy agitating the inferior among us (I know I do!), I’d recommend saving your breath and not engaging beyond a Ricky Gervais laugh gif.

When it comes to these posters…you’re doing this my friend.

tumblr_mm8gulQvoz1s3g3ago1_500.gif

Unless you just enjoy agitating the inferior among us (I know I do!), I’d recommend saving your breath and not engaging beyond a Ricky Gervais laugh gif.
You agitate no one! You provide astounding entertainment to normal people.

Hit list is idiotic, the author was giving an example. Also why did you leave out CISgender when you copied the list?

That said

If you add in attractive the list seems accurate.
A wealthy attractive Christian white male certainly has more privilege than some fat broke ugly atheist white black or brown female.

WhileI DEI stuff is over the top at many companies,, I also know I have enjoyed privileges my entire life and do not care if someone includes me on a list. Why does acknowledgement of privilege bother/scare some people so much?

Most of this is nonsense.

However "attractive" is a real privilege that's often not discussed or acknowledged.

Most of this is nonsense.

However "attractive" is a real privilege that's often not discussed or acknowledged.
Yes......it's just a matter of time before these crackpots start throwing acid in the faces of pretty people! Again, most of this board is safe!!

So, since you are cisgender, you believe in gender ideology; interesting, thank you for revealing your truth.
Hiding who you are must have caused much of your anger, I hope you are happier now.
God Bless
Sorry about your dumbass religion, dumbass!

How's you "gendered soul" doing, dipshit?

Define your terms, sweaty!

That is a nonsensical rant, still holding onto some of that anger.
Be who you are, put on your best dress, and go be you today.
I don't believe in your nonsense religion that says dress dictates 'gEnDeR," you moron. A male can wear a dress and remain male. In fact, he remains male due to billions of years of biology and not your fly-by-night ideology, dingus.

Sorry about your nephew/niece, but sex is real and binary. Your gender delusions are, precisely, delusions.

Have fun in fantasyland, dum-dum.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
I don't believe in your nonsense religion that says dress dictates 'gEnDeR," you moron. A male can wear a dress and remain male. In fact, he remains male due to billions of years of biology and not your fly-by-night ideology, dingus.

Sorry about your nephew/niece, but sex is real and binary. Your gender delusions are, precisely, delusions.

Again with the anger and nonsensical talk. The conclusion that I was speaking about gender because I mentioned a dress is interesting, it is apparent this is a really big deal for you.
I hope you get the help you need and make the right decisions for you and your family.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Again with the anger and nonsensical talk. The conclusion that I was speaking about gender because I mentioned a dress is interesting, it is apparent this is a really big deal for you.
I hope you get the help you need and make the right decisions for you and your family.
A nole, desperately flailing.

How's that "cisheteropatriarchy" going that you're desperately trying to fight as you entrench "gender" norms and encourage homophobia?

I don't remember, since there are so many of you bell-end noles, but are you one of the LGB noles who decided they were also TIA++2S folx?

A nole, desperately flailing.

How's that "cisheteropatriarchy" going that you're desperately trying to fight as you entrench "gender" norms and encourage homophobia?

I don't remember, since there are so many of you bell-end noles, but are you one of the LGB noles who decided they were also TIA++2S folx?

So angry, lashing out all because of a word, you must have repressed your true self for so long. I hope you have the strength to get the help you need so you can become the person you are trying to hide.
Best of luck

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
So angry, lashing out all because of a word, you must have repressed your true self for so long. I hope you have the strength to get the help you need so you can become the person you are trying to hide.
Best of luck
Which word, sweaty?

Your anger is causing memory issues, get help.

I never said wearing a dress dictated gender, nor do I believe wearing a dress changes gender.
Drawing that conclusion says a lot more about you than I. Stop projecting so much anger because you are scared and embrace who you are,

I never said wearing a dress dictated gender, nor do I believe wearing a dress changes gender.
Drawing that conclusion says a lot more about you than I. Stop projecting so much anger because you are scared and embrace who you are,
OK, sweaty.

You keep believin' in Lysenkoism.

Hit list is idiotic, the author was giving an example. Also why did you leave out CISgender when you copied the list?

That said

If you add in attractive the list seems accurate.
A wealthy attractive Christian white male certainly has more privilege than some fat broke ugly atheist white black or brown female.

WhileI DEI stuff is over the top at many companies,, I also know I have enjoyed privileges my entire life and do not care if someone includes me on a list. Why does acknowledgement of privilege bother/scare some people so much?
Because it's bs, that's why. DEI is an attempt by lazy, unmotivated losers to steal the fruits of others hard work.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT