ADVERTISEMENT

New Story Discrimination Lawsuits Dismissed Against Iowa Football Coaches

From what I have heard on a few podcast, the Ferentz family has their own legal team. Smart move there. Not sure if the U of I is covering the cost of that. In terms of a settlement, the Ferentz wont want any part of a settlement. They would rather fight it and lose because settling looks just as bad.
Ferentz's have plenty of money. Nickle Dime for them.

He can sue those players. Heard they have some cash now
Doyle should have been fired with cause earlier due the Rhabdo incident.
Got no time for that turd.
Getting rid of Doyle was the best thing to come out of this incident.

Will this tarnish KF's legacy that his program was inept at handling differences in race? With a settlement, that does nothing but put guilt on the program, coaches, AD, and school (regardless of facts, etc).

I agree with Sand where he stated "there needs to be accountability and this settlement (with tax payer funds) should result in GB resigning without buyout, etc."

Will this tarnish KF's legacy that his program was inept at handling differences in race? With a settlement, that does nothing but put guilt on the program, coaches, AD, and school (regardless of facts, etc).

I agree with Sand where he stated "there needs to be accountability and this settlement (with tax payer funds) should result in GB resigning without buyout, etc."
If we are real, football coach legacies last how long? 100 years from now no one will remember me or you or Kirk Ferentz. It's all relative.

Aside from the negative recruiting that will persist to trick young, gullible and easily impressionable teenagers not to go to Iowa because the staff are a bunch of racists and bullies.......................

Practically nothing more than ancient history already,.. and when it does come up in conversation it's perceived as a money grab, with no basis...

No it won’t. I think most people are capable of seeing past the BS this was. It hasn’t impacted recruiting thus far and I don’t think it will moving forward.
Yeah, I hope it's just a coincidence that all 6 verbals in the 24 class so far are white kids and 5 of those are from small town Iowa/Illinois but I guess we will see

• Haha
Reactions: Hawktagonapus
Practically nothing more than ancient history already,.. and when it does come up in conversation it's perceived as a money grab, with no basis...
And yet all the 4 and 5 star recruits seem to buy into the negative recruiting since they're not coming here......

No it won’t. I think most people are capable of seeing past the BS this was. It hasn’t impacted recruiting thus far and I don’t think it will moving forward.
Racism is a crutch many will use against Iowa in recruiting now that they have "settled".

And your thoughts, about why recruits "seem" to do the things they do, could be flawed...
family-guy-peter-griffin.gif

Understand that most people don't spend their waking hours constantly in fear of the ever present threat of racism that supposedly surrounds us,... Most people recognize this whole situation for primarily what it is,.. Bullshit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT