ADVERTISEMENT

Distressed about climate change, a ‘supermajority’ of young Americans across the political spectrum want bolder action

No; it's not.

They can alter where the existing clouds form rain.
Increasing CO2 levels in the atmosphere and warming the entire globe makes the entire atmosphere hold more water.
Not one little tiny area they sprinkled some nucleation chemicals.

Again: you're well out of your element here.

Joe, you learn on the fly. Just like anyone else on the forum. And you're wrong often enough. Just like anyone else. I'm not saying you're wrong here, but you'd probably be more liked if you'd regularly show humility.

No; it's not.

They can alter where the existing clouds form rain.
Increasing CO2 levels in the atmosphere and warming the entire globe makes the entire atmosphere hold more water.
Not one little tiny area they sprinkled some nucleation chemicals.

Again: you're well out of your element here.
No Joe, I provided you with the article and you remain speaking out of your ass.

Double down all you want, the facts are on my side.

Now go piss yourself about some dude using a 2 stroke weed whacker while guys in white coats **** with more shit in 10 minutes than 100000000 average joes will in there life, combined.

Joe, you learn on the fly. Just like anyone else on the forum. And you're wrong often enough. Just like anyone else. I'm not saying you're wrong here, but you'd probably be more liked if you'd regularly show humility.

You don't show "humility" to people who are functionally illiterate on topics.

Go ask some of the folks who are actually climate scientists on this board; they'll tell you the exact same thing I've posted for him.
Cloud seeding cannot "add" moisture to the atmosphere like warming does from the addition of CO2. Cloud seeding simply alters where those clouds release some rain; it takes away the rain from falling somewhere else.

A warming atmosphere creates far more severe rainfall events than cloud seeding ever will. If you or your buddy here have any scientific review articles that state differently, then post them.

You don't show "humility" to people who are functionally illiterate on topics.

Go ask some of the folks who are actually climate scientists on this board; they'll tell you the exact same thing I've posted for him.
Cloud seeding cannot "add" moisture to the atmosphere like warming does from the addition of CO2. Cloud seeding simply alters where those clouds release some rain; it takes away the rain from falling somewhere else.

A warming atmosphere creates far more severe rainfall events than cloud seeding ever will. If you or your buddy here have any scientific review articles that state differently, then post them.

I don't give two shits about cloud seeding. My post is pointing only at you. As a poster. And it stands.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT