ADVERTISEMENT

DJI Drone Flies Over Everest

Awesome.

Which reminds me that I could never do the climbing thing. You spend enormous amounts of effort to get to the top of a mountain. With all the danger and bad things that could happen I would assume it is extremely mentally taxing. So, you get to the top and you mentally celebrate this great accomplishment now you have to go back down with just as much danger and concentration. The coming down would be the worst.

Awesome.

Which reminds me that I could never do the climbing thing. You spend enormous amounts of effort to get to the top of a mountain. With all the danger and bad things that could happen I would assume it is extremely mentally taxing. So, you get to the top and you mentally celebrate this great accomplishment now you have to go back down with just as much danger and concentration. The coming down would be the worst.

It is. It also seems 2-3X longer. It’s sucks.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Awesome.

Everest is a graveyard for that reason. Bodies - hundreds of them - are left where they froze and many have become markers for the climb. The effort required to bring them down is simply too great.

Reactions: anon_b29nm7v7dwp6r
Where's Green Boots? I didn't see him.
1920px-Green_Boots.jpg

Reactions: Bonerfarts
Awesome.

Yes, most deaths are on the descent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT