ADVERTISEMENT

Do the Women of HROT/GIAORT....

Jimmy McGill

HR Legend
Sep 9, 2018
Earth
watch their local news like men do? I mean rarely is there news of substance. So if you aren't eye candy what is the point watching.

So do women tune in to watch sexy dude on the local news or is that just a prevert man thing looking at the correspondents?

like men do?

Men sit around at home in the evening waiting for some 30 minute program to find out info they could in 30 seconds on their phone?

Damn men must be stupid.

I have never even turned on my local channel...or know how to find it. Hell I think more people in the world know about my local news than I do. Maybe someday I will check it out.

MV5BZmFjODYwODEtY2I3OS00OTA5LWE1NjMtZjE4Y2ZjYmQwMTJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAyMjQ3NzQ1._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

I worked with this handsome bastard at WQAD. He's a good dude, too. Goldy would like him ;)

5357f7ef78b8c.image.jpg

And from his younger days:

6462b592-32ac-464b-9d9f-bd73c5ea5a9f_1920x1080.jpg
He’s nice looking. But I don’t just base my assessment on looks.
He has to have a great sense of humor and a personality. I don’t connect with dull people.

Huh?
I watch the local news to see who’s been murdered and catch up on the weather.
So you’ve been in prison I take it? You get to see the friends that are coming to kick it with you and what weather you’re missing or not missing.

I counted floods when growing up in Boone by the times when 4 lane Highway 30 shut down west of town, 1986 was the first one I can remember.
I’ve lived on the river for fifty years so I know the history of every flood in my area for the last hundred years. I lived on an an Island on the Cedar and the spring thaw and rains were always a concern. In 2008 the flooding was on the roof my house. Thanks farmers, Army Corps of Engineers and the government for offering grants for field tiling. I really can’t blame the farmers for wanting to get maximum profit out of their land, but their fields area moving water out so fast now that it’s a major factor and as is more concrete roads. Flood rant.

Local news is better than national/cable news because it covers things that actually affect your community and is mostly apolitical—unless it’s a Sinclair affiliate.

Reactions: Hendy hawk
So you’ve been in prison I take it? You get to see the friends that are coming to kick it with you and what weather you’re missing or not missing.
Never even been inside a jail. Drove by our county lockup the other day though.

Reactions: SansAgain
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT