ADVERTISEMENT

Do you gets texts for campaign contributions?

I’ve gotten three for Harris in the last hour. One mentioned that Barbra Streisand was endorsing her, and all three saying there would be 700% matching donations.
I typically get a couple a week from Dem congressional candidates and maybe once a week from the Trump camp.
Oddly, I’ve never given a cent to a political candidate nor do I allot the few dollars to them from income tax forms.
I can post “stop” as a reply and put them on ignore on my phone but I imagine they have enough phones to outlast me.

I constantly report them as junk but they keep on coming. Always for the dems. And… I’m not even a dem so I have no idea how these bastards got my number.

Keep in mind some of these are a various form of old push polls…the variation where they intend to irritate someone so much that they will not vote for the person they think is responsible

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
Interesting how campaigns raise money like a pyramid scheme. As if George wouldn’t have already donated what he planned to donate without Joe Schmo chipping in a $20 spot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT