ADVERTISEMENT

Do you support Kamala Harris’s Border Wall agenda?

Do you support the Harris Wall?

• Maybe.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
this is just her supporting the bipartisan border bill...that's it

is that news to you...that the bipartisan bill would have strengthened the border or that kamala supports it?

do you guys read the articles that you repost tweets for?

If she's elected president, Kamala Harris pledges to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on the wall along the southern border — a project she once opposed and called "un-American" during the Trump administration.

If she's elected president, Kamala Harris pledges to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on the wall along the southern border — a project she once opposed and called "un-American" during the Trump administration.
yes i read the article

thank you for copy and pasting...you truly excel at mindlessly regurgitating internet content

the border bill was a compromise...that means it contained things that each side might not have liked or supported in the past, but chose to now support because it lead to an overall improvement in issues related to the border and immigration in general

yes i read the article

thank you for copy and pasting...you truly excel at mindlessly regurgitating internet content

the border bill was a compromise...that means it contained things that each side might not have liked or supported in the past, but chose to now support because it lead to an overall improvement in issues related to the border and immigration in general
Do tell. Please be specific about how it improves the situation, or has improved the situation.

Forget the steel wall (gate). We should aspire to build a wall bigger and greater than the great wall of China that will last for thousands of years. Let our descendents know the greatness we are capable of. The illegals can help build said wall to earn citizenship down the line.

This is where we’re at. If one side has an idea, the other side has to be 100% against it. It’s ridiculous.

I’m a democrat and a border wall is not an entirely bad idea.

Bet the Mexican gov't would have loved to have a wall to keep the Americans out of their territory before the annexation (US=Mexican War)... and then later when cowboys would steal cattle in Mexico and then bring them back across the border to sell for a nice profit.

Do tell. Please be specific about how it improves the situation, or has improved the situation.
you're looking for a comprehensive review and analysis of the bipartisan border bill?

that's a little outside the scope of my expertise

i was more speaking to general topic of how compromise legislation (like the bipartisan border bill) can lead to some "flip flopping" since, by definition, that kind of legislation includes provisions and programs that one of the sides may not have supported in the past, but now does because of some of the other provisions and programs included (and vice versa)

its the basic premise of "compromise"...this really isn't that difficult to understand

Why it matters: It's the latest example of Harris flip-flopping on her past liberal positions such as supporting Medicare for All and banning fracking — proposals that aides say she now is against.

This is where we’re at. If one side has an idea, the other side has to be 100% against it. It’s ridiculous.

I’m a democrat and a border wall is not an entirely bad idea.
The term "wall" doesn't mean the same thing to everyone.

A 2,000 mile wall costing billions of dollars actually IS an entirely bad idea. Strategically placed wall sections might be helpful.

this is just her supporting the bipartisan border bill...that's it

is that news to you...that the bipartisan bill would have strengthened the border or that kamala supports it?

do you guys read the articles that you repost tweets for?
You mean the bipartisan bill that Trump tanked so he could have a campaign issue?

You mean the bipartisan bill that Trump tanked so he could have a campaign issue?
6e35750b-1b18-40be-a937-76589d4e1c05_text.gif

She's had two brilliant ideas since starting her campaign... no taxes on tips and a border wall... I hear next week she's gonna start a trend called Make America Good Again... MAGA

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT