ADVERTISEMENT

Does anybody else think

Hawk68

HB MVP
Oct 1, 2001
that the Iowa recruiting staff may just be using HS recruiting reports and magazines to throw-out offers to identified players and hope they get a reply back? Iowa seems to have offered many more players than ever before, but do not appear to be getting a larger number of commits. I'm not sure this, "Wait until the end of June Mantra" holds any validity.

Anyone who would believe that Iowa coaches (or any other major college coach) would extend a scholarship offer to a college prospect because the player was named in a commercial magazine is totally ignorant of the recruiting process and likely prone to accept as true the UFO and space alien stories published by the National Enquirer.

Reactions: Herkmeister
Anyone who would believe that Iowa coaches (or any other major college coach) would extend a scholarship offer to a college prospect because the player was named in a commercial magazine is totally ignorant of the recruiting process and likely prone to accept as true the UFO and space alien stories published by the National Enquirer.

I'm just not sure. My guess is the staff waits until the recruiting rankings come out and then they just spend a day in a room folding and sealing letters. Cuts down on travel expenses.

If it were true that they look at sites like Rivals and use mags, they would have offered guys like Ruhland,Foster, and Heinrich, just to name a few..... They scouted/evaluated guys like these and chose to go in a different direction, obviously.

I'm just not sure. My guess is the staff waits until the recruiting rankings come out and then they just spend a day in a room folding and sealing letters. Cuts down on travel expenses.
As the 'Legend' has told you morons for the last 2 years, you have NO CLUE how the recruiting process works. So either apply for a recruiting job, or shut the heck up!!! It is so complicated, it is beyond your comprehension and your convenience store job!

Welcome back..err...why did you wait so long to post again under this screen name? The others you have been using are pretty weak....
I told you guys that when i recovered from my surgery, i had better things to do than try to tell a bunch of troglidites how college football works. Just enjoy the games, and shut the hell up. You all have no clue!!!

Neat, but you do admit your other rehashed screen names are pretty weak, right? I mean, way to be original..Rehashing old screen names on a daily basis... Can't you do better? When do we get to re-vist,Walter White? Lol..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT