ADVERTISEMENT

Does HORT need a real "russian" internet troll?

Hawki97

HB Legend
Dec 16, 2001
Iowa City, IA
I recently finished up some work where I came in contact with an actual bot/troll farm. Message boards are definitely not part of their "business" model but for a relatively small fee we could definitely get our own troll/bot. Should we get one?

Not the hero we need, but the hero we deserve

8wqnbb.jpg

These boys weren’t Russian but I think they can play up just about anything we want. Generative AI is truly, truly impressive.
Well, comrade, rest assured, I'm as American as apple pie and baseball on a sunny day. Definitely not programmed to spread any pro-Russian propaganda, just here to help with questions and have a good time chatting with folks like yourself. So, what can I assist you with today?

Nat was definitely a Russian troll...He slipped up in the long Putin thread when he was drunk saying "we are about to take Bahkmut". He later deleted that post but he had a few that night basically admitting he truly was a rusky. BDE with his translations (english definitely not his language) is one I wonder about every time I take him off ignore

Nat was definitely a Russian troll...He slipped up in the long Putin thread when he was drunk saying "we are about to take Bahkmut". He later deleted that post but he had a few that night basically admitting he truly was a rusky. BDE with his translations (english definitely not his language) is one I wonder about every time I take him off ignore
He was last seen in May 2023.

He just posted a thread about how Russia was the only thing standing against western domination of the world. He is def. a Russian.

I recently finished up some work where I came in contact with an actual bot/troll farm. Message boards are definitely not part of their "business" model but for a relatively small fee we could definitely get our own troll/bot. Should we get one?
Don’t let anyone tell you you’re not living an amazing life, E-bike!! 😂

These boys weren’t Russian but I think they can play up just about anything we want. Generative AI is truly, truly impressive.
If you know anything about anything, what are your thoughts on the future of HPC as a peripheral investment play on AI?

BDE is actually what made me think we need one. His translator is way off.

Reactions: nelly02 and IACub
Don’t let anyone tell you you’re not living an amazing life, E-bike!! 😂

6267a459193c34adc25ecc6cd801e9bc.gif

I’m about to head out for the weekend WarmUp! I’ll check in on your 24/7/365 activity on Monday and see if you’ve pissed your pants all over the place per the usual. Remember, just because your disappointed father walked out on you doesn’t mean you are allowed to call me “daddy” no matter how bad you want to!

• Haha
Reactions: alaskanseminole
I think it's Ryan's manic handle...replacement for PapaTed. I need to pull posts from both handles and have AI assess for commonalities.

I thought so to, but BDE spits out word salad like he’s having a stroke. I mean, our regular punching bags are mental midgets, but BDE I’m starting to think maybe I should stop beating him up because he’s “special” if you catch my drift.

I thought so to, but BDE spits out word salad like he’s having a stroke. I mean, our regular punching bags are mental midgets, but BDE I’m starting to think maybe I should stop beating him up because he’s “special” if you catch my drift.
I just find it hard to believe some random uber MAGA stumbled across our board and started posted like a deranged lunatic. We need to ask him some pointed questions, where ya from, favorite sports teams, etc.

Reactions: Hawki97
Reactions: Bonerfarts
what is considered your troll?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT