ADVERTISEMENT

Does Lester have any balls?

He got hired on as OC and yet seems to not be making the calls offensively. He should confront Captain Kirk and say "you hired me to fix this offensive. Now let me fix it or I'll move on to another team".
If this really is the case, he should resign mid-season. I'm sure Kirk has James or Steve waiting in the wings for a promotion in the family business.

Two things I don’t think people realize:
A. We are a frnge top 20-25 team in the NCAA which means we will lose games to other fringe top 25 teams… and worse. Because every dang team is trying to win.
B. Play calling always seems bad when it doesn’t work. I saw several opportunities that we missed on. Cade isn’t the guy, someday maybe we hit on a QB but for now the OC can call a good game and players just not execute.., and that’s pretty common. Just really sucks when it’s a rival that you may very well be more overall talented than (except QB and likey receivers)

He got hired on as OC and yet seems to not be making the calls offensively. He should confront Captain Kirk and say "you hired me to fix this offensive. Now let me fix it or I'll move on to another team".

I just dont think Lester is yet fully in charge of the offense. After he was hired I watched a lot a lot of video of his West Mich teams. They threw the ball to all areas of field. I dont think Lester is in total charge of play calling yet.

Just my opinion and I dont have any inside info.

But I still dont think the hawks have the big time receivers that we need, Cade has been very inconsistent from quarter to quarter. I think the offensive line is doing better run blocking and compared to a couple of years ago when Petras was getting sacked in a second or two I think the OLine is pass protecting better.

Holy crap! Have you actually watched Iowa's games?

Lester won most of the fan base over in the second half of the ISU game. He lost most of the fan base beginning with end of the second quarter of the next ISU game.

Two things I don’t think people realize:
A. We are a frnge top 20-25 team in the NCAA which means we will lose games to other fringe top 25 teams… and worse. Because every dang team is trying to win.
B. Play calling always seems bad when it doesn’t work. I saw several opportunities that we missed on. Cade isn’t the guy, someday maybe we hit on a QB but for now the OC can call a good game and players just not execute.., and that’s pretty common. Just really sucks when it’s a rival that you may very well be more overall talented than (except QB and likey receivers)
You don’t think people realize those basic ideas?

• Haha
Reactions: AEG82
I just dont think Lester is yet fully in charge of the offense. After he was hired I watched a lot a lot of video of his West Mich teams. They threw the ball to all areas of field. I dont think Lester is in total charge of play calling yet.

But I still dont think the hawks have the big time receivers that we need, Cade has been very inconsistent from quarter to quarter. I think the offensive line is doing better run blocking and compared to a couple of years ago when Petras was getting sacked in a second or two I think the OLine is pass protecting better.
We dont have the skill players and qb West Mich had.

They only threw to the tight ends once!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT