ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump and his policy of "remigration".

lucas80

HB King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
Lost in the stupid of Trump this week, and the stupid of Mark Robinson, someone introduced Trump to the word remigration. It's a far right concept of ethnic cleansing in which immigrants return to their native land. They are a little loose on what kind of motivations can be used to get people to remigrate.
He is getting more and more unhinged, more violent, and more racist as he sees the election slipping away.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-immigration-plan-just-went-194618817.html

These guys think it’s a great idea.

mc hammer dance GIF
Native American Superman GIF

Lost in the stupid of Trump this week, and the stupid of Mark Robinson, someone introduced Trump to the word remigration. It's a far right concept of ethnic cleansing in which immigrants return to their native land. They are a little loose on what kind of motivations can be used to get people to remigrate.
He is getting more and more unhinged, more violent, and more racist as he sees the election slipping away.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-immigration-plan-just-went-194618817.html

What the hell are you rambling about?

Ethnic cleansing? You bastardize the horror and meaning of true ethnic cleansing with this moronic rhetoric.

This idea and policy is already US Immigration law for seasonal workers and other foreign citizens.

There was a story earlier this week on Omaha's KMTV news about UNO registering students to vote. I can't find a way to post the video here, but I thought this part would be interesting for those worried about immigrants and voting.

Christoffer Davis moved to Omaha from Norway. He says this will be his first time voting here in Nebraska.

"I’ve been following the elections from Norway and to be honest it's super cool to be able to vote in two elections and I just want to take part in it. I’m just super interested in how everything works and I’ve never done it. So everything is new to me and i think it's interesting to follow and it's a very heated thing here in America.” said Davis.

I'm fine with Mr. Davis immigrating and earning the right to vote, but why doesn't the right complain about guys like Christoffer?

Here's a link so you can watch the video or read about it yourself:

Reactions: BGHAWK
Oh holy shit the H-2B Temporary Non-Agricultural worker laws are *checks notes*

“Far right ethnic cleansing”

“A person who has held H-2B nonimmigrant status for a total of 3 years must depart and remain outside the United States for an uninterrupted period of 3 months before seeking readmission as an H-2B nonimmigrant.”

Oh holy shit the Biden-Harris Admin is enforcing this immigration law.

According to lucas the Biden-Harris admin is far right ethnic cleansing!!!! They must be stopped!

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Oh holy shit the H-2B Temporary Non-Agricultural worker laws are *checks notes*

“Far right ethnic cleansing”

“A person who has held H-2B nonimmigrant status for a total of 3 years must depart and remain outside the United States for an uninterrupted period of 3 months before seeking readmission as an H-2B nonimmigrant.”

Oh holy shit the Biden-Harris Admin is enforcing this immigration law.

According to lucas the Biden-Harris admin is far right ethnic cleansing!!!! They must be stopped!

Have you lost your mind? Seriously. Seek help.

I'm for sending magats out of the country. Antarctica would be a good place for them.

I have seriously encouraged MAGAs to consider Russia. Putin hates liberals, and is a champion of Christian culture. Many MAGA influencers work for the Kremlin already, whether they realize it or not. They might as well make it official.

It's sad that Trump is literally using white nationalist language, but there are people here and all over the country who will tell us they, "Need to take a stand", on an issue (Always abortion), or that Harris is totally unqualified.
Okay. Trump is telling us who he is. An unhinged old racist who gets the flop sweats and slurs his words at his rallies.

I have seriously encouraged MAGAs to consider Russia. Putin hates liberals, and is a champion of Christian culture. Many MAGA influencers work for the Kremlin already, whether they realize it or not. They might as well make it official.
Sending 30-40 million (?) maga Americans to Russia would actually lower the collective IQ of Russia….🤔

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT