ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump is not your president

If Trump asked for a list of every Republican eligible for pardon and then pardoned all of them, would you consider that an abuse of power?
But he's considering pardoning DiBlasio and Martha Stewart. They are NOT Republicans.

But he's considering pardoning DiBlasio and Martha Stewart. They are NOT Republicans.
Yeah, I'm not saying that is what he's doing.

He seems to think there should different rules for the rich, famous, powerful, and his friends.

His defense of Blagojevich was pretty disgusting. Basically saying political corruption is okay and everybody would have done the same thing. Really tells you something about Trumps frame of mind.

Reactions: silasstarr
If Trump asked for a list of every Republican eligible for pardon and then pardoned all of them, would you consider that an abuse of power?
Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons? Dumb hypothetical question is dumb.

What I said is true. Trump can pardon all he wants and it is not abuse of power. You arguing that it is an abuse of power is what is not smart. Even wiki makes this clear in the very first sentence. Trump could pardon every criminal and it would not be an illegal act. Get your shit together man.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abuse_of_power

Here's why you're not smart. We are all simply claiming that what he did is deplorable. You are arguing as if we are saying it was illegal or unconstitutional. That you can't grasp the distinction speaks poorly of your intellect.

As does your comparison of Michelle Obama to an ape.

If you think Trump is "abusing" the pardon power (good luck with that argument) then lobby your congressman to impeach him for it. Please make this happen before the midterms.
Oh he's abusing his pardoning power. There's no question about that. Is it illegal? No. Unethical? Yes. It's not an impeachable offense. It's just status quo for this pos we call POTUS.

Serious? You are ill informed. Have you been living in a cave? Wow.
You are correct. Obama did pardon a bunch of low level drug felons. I should have asked to show me where Obama used the pardon for political purposes or in a way that's self serving?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT