ADVERTISEMENT

No One Is Above the Law, Except, Apparently, Donald Trump

Nope but you said the court systems in NY are corrupt, and the SDNY is where the warrants were signed for the raids on his properties.

So you think it's ONLY corrupt against Trump?

You're probably right. Trump is probably the victim, like always.
the-simpsons-stop.gif

The New York AG specifically ran on getting Trump,.. she is the primary cancer.
Trump ran on putting Hillary in jail. So ****ing what.

What I'm picking up here is that the investigation into Diddy is probably justified, but the investigations into Trump are not. You are the exact type of rube that Trump knows he can get to believe anything. He loves you little keyboard warriors.

That doesn't mean he didn't commit the crime though. I find it odd that you can't believe that Trump committed Fraud, not just once either. He's a conman and always has been one.
He just doesn't want to believe it or see it. He's the EXACT type Trump loves. He's the type that Trump can say "I'm a victim!" and then he'll look at his 80+ felony charges and be like "Yeah!!! Trump is the victim here! He'd never do any of this dishonest stuff because he doesn't lie ever!!"

He just doesn't want to believe it or see it. He's the EXACT type Trump loves. He's the type that Trump can say "I'm a victim!" and then he'll look at his 80+ felony charges and be like "Yeah!!! Trump is the victim here! He'd never do any of this dishonest stuff because he doesn't lie ever!!"
That's sad that Trump's supporters are so fooled by him. It's astonishing, to be honest.

Maybe start by finding a real crime...
The classified documents is a big deal. Not because he had them necessarily, but because he engaged in a conspiracy and obstruction of Justice to hide that he had them. Not a big deal if he would have taken them and then returned them. But he didn’t. From what has come out, he actively engaged in a scheme to hide documents and prevent their return.

That is absolutely a crime. By anyone in this country.

The classified documents is a big deal. Not because he had them necessarily, but because he engaged in a conspiracy and obstruction of Justice to hide that he had them. Not a big deal if he would have taken them and then returned them. But he didn’t. From what has come out, he actively engaged in a scheme to hide documents and prevent their return.

Don't argue logic with MAGA, they don't have the intellect for it

He's not a victim. He's the most coddled person in the country.
Married At First Sight No GIF by Lifetime

91 Felony counts is hardly being coddled.

No charges, because he's a vegetable for taking classified documents without the authority to, is coddling.

The usual leftists are seething I see. Ignorant to the reality of the 8th ammendment and why this absolutely had to be changed for dems to even have a chance to carry out their miscarriage of "justice". The appellate court did the right and honorable thing for both sides. 175 million for a crime he never had a trial to determine his guilt is still a mockery of the law.

• Haha
Reactions: SI_NYC
The usual leftists are seething I see. Ignorant to the reality of the 8th ammendment and why this absolutely had to be changed for dems to even have a chance to carry out their miscarriage of "justice". The appellate court did the right and honorable thing for both sides. 175 million for a crime he never had a trial to determine his guilt is still a mockery of the law.
The bond is not excessive. It's the exact amount he benefited from his fraud to obtain his loan.

Never had a trial? Say what?!

Last edited:

You do realize it was publicly stated that Joe Biden would have been charged had he not been so dementia ridden?

Reactions: Scruddy
You do realize it was publicly stated that Joe Biden would have been charged had he not been so dementia ridden?
So don’t take this the wrong way. I say this with all respect. You’re a liar and you’re full of shit. The special prosecutor didn’t say anything of the sort. You’re a horrible human being and everything that is horrible about people who discuss politics.

So don’t take this the wrong way. I say this with all respect. You’re a liar and you’re full of shit. The special prosecutor didn’t say anything of the sort. You’re a horrible human being and everything that is horrible about people who discuss politics.
I know what the intent of his statement was however if it makes you happy just keep living in an alternate reality.

Maybe start by finding a real crime...

So it's not immoral or illegal in your estimation to mis-report the value of your assets to give yourself financial gain via lower interest rates?

I mean while we are at it might as well be ok to mis-report our incomes. On my taxes I make $20k a year, on my bank loan application I make $700k a year.

Don't avoid the question, tell me if you find this acceptable.

Bigger crime:

I underestimate my income to get food stamps or Trump overestimates the size of his penthouse to get a bank loan. Go!

Notice how @Rifler dodged this one? I do.

Okay Flick,.. In your scenario Trump repays the loan with interest per the mutually agreed upon contract that he and the bank established,.. How much did you repay towards the value of your food stamps?, please include both principle and interest payments remitted to the US government,.. I'll hang up and listen.

Trump might think he's above the law, but evidence shows otherwise with all the criminal charges and civil verdicts.

Above the law is really about folks who operate with impunity and no consequences.

So don’t take this the wrong way. I say this with all respect. You’re a liar and you’re full of shit. The special prosecutor didn’t say anything of the sort. You’re a horrible human being and everything that is horrible about people who discuss politics. And just an all around dipshit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT