ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump ripped the news cycle right out of Kamala's hands!!!

The was so cool when he swiped the reporter's water bottle and shook while trying to tighten it as much as possible. And when his team had to step in and end it early since they saw how bad it was going. He couldn't have done any worse. It's good more and more people can see what an idiot he is. I'm sure when he said immigrants are taking "Black jobs" he meant doctors and lawyers etc. You could tell he froze when he was asked "what is a Black job" and he wanted to say it so bad, but somehow threw out "everything, any jobs."
Spot on.

Trump got exposed big time and in the process made a complete ass of himself. Here are a few examples of his futility. He had no answer to the question as to why he would pardon Jan 6th convicted insurrectionists who were beating up the cops. The self-proclaimed law & order former president tried his normal shtick of bs trying to worm out of the question to no avail. His ridiculous claim that he has done more for blacks than anyone since Abe Lincoln drew a loud mocking response of incredulous laughter from the audience. Finally, his contorted self-questioning of Kamala Harris's "blackness" bordered on the absurd. No wonder he split after only 33 minutes.
He also waffled and completely backtracked on giving cops immunity for blasting black folks. Had no answer.

It was the first time I've seen him laughed AT, since the last time he spoke at the UN.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
At the start of the interview Rachel Scott said, "we have an hour with Mr. trump."

But as soon as she made him look like a freaking clown, that hour turned into a half hour.
Because it was ascripted opening and they were supposed to have it. They were not going to.make her do the "we have 27 minutes" math on the fly. It ended when it was scheduled to end.

Because it was ascripted opening and they were supposed to have it. They were not going to.make her do the "we have 27 minutes" math on the fly. It ended when it was scheduled to end.
Did you see the ending?

I have a hard time believing anyone wanted to end as awkward as it did.

If it would have been going well, like at one of his red neck rallies, he would have stayed.

He couldn't get of there fast enough.

Hey, you are more than free to believe any fantasy you want to. Doesn’t change facts but might make you feel better. And we know with you dims, it’s all about feelings.
I thought he was going to walk off when Harris asked him to define, "black jobs." Lol He was soooooooo pissed.

JESSE WATTERS: Donald Trump ripped the news cycle right out of Kamala's hands. That exchange is going to be seen by millions of Black Americans, it'll be seen by everyone. And how they react to it will decide the country's future. This is like the Megyn Kelly moment at the debate. Remember, "only Rosie O'Donnell"? It's going to leave a mark. They say half of life is showing up, Donald Trump showed up. Kamala Harris didn't.

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT