ADVERTISEMENT

Don't blame just the media for thin coverage of Harris

Name any major issue and ask yourself if you are uncertain where the candidates will land.
Is it really “policy free”?

What details are you looking for that will change your vote between such two different candidates?
OK...let's do Kamala
Border- Ignore it
Police- Defund them
Crime- What crime? Let's bail out all rioters every day other than 1/6.
Education- everyone gets to get into to college and go for free
Inflation- no one gets to earn a living if profit is involved. Price fix the profit out of the system
Foreign Policy- "Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia."
Fracking- Get rid of all Fracking. Wait...I like fracking.
Insurance- Get rid of all insurance. Wait...I like insurance.

OK...let's do Kamala
Border- Ignore it
Police- Defund them
Crime- What crime? Let's bail out all rioters every day other than 1/6.
Education- everyone gets to get into to college and go for free
Inflation- no one gets to earn a living if profit is involved. Price fix the profit out of the system
Foreign Policy- "Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia."
Fracking- Get rid of all Fracking. Wait...I like fracking.
Insurance- Get rid of all insurance. Wait...I like insurance.
Sounds like you have all the “details” you need and your mind is made up to vote for Trump.

What are you complaining about again?

Reactions: B1GDeal
You should be happy I said you tried to be level headed when we know that’s never the case. Your M.O. is all culture wars. “But TRANS! Bathrooms! TRANSSSSSSS!”

You should also be happy that the Yellow Jackets won on Saturday…but you & I both know you weren’t aware there was a game happening.
I watched every moment of it. I've posted in those threads. But please keep looking like an idiot... you're rolling.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
She made it clear her stance on immigration:
Bring back the scuttled border bill and she signs it. Plenty of detail available on that bill.
Abortion? Crystal clear on that.
Inflation? She made it clear that she would pursue anti-trust remedies to monopolistic corporate price gouging...in other words...no change from biden as inflation is settling down just like the border.

Taxes...biden plan.
Ukraine and Israel? Made it clear.
More of same.
Trump is the king of vague pander to the audience policy prescriptions.
He is going to end Ukraine war on day one? How?
He's going to quell inflation on day one? How? And don't say drill baby drill...takes years to develop new oil and presidents don't control oil production anyway unless he is suggesting nationalizing oil industry.....yea see a real commie in Trump , right?

LOL at cons asking for policies and acting like they could be swayed. You are all voting for Trump... so stop with the games.

Reactions: blhawk
Her campaign is working, no reason to change.

But to pretend that the article in the OP isn't spot on is denialism. It is what it is and it's a winning strategy.

Just hope this doesn't become the norm in our politics moving forward...maybe having Trump on the other side of the ledger is the only reason this will work.

Become the norm?

Have you been sitting out the last 3 cycles?

Sounds like you have all the “details” you need and your mind is made up to vote for Trump.

What are you complaining about again?
Really? I can do Trump too.
Border- lie about Mexico paying for a wall.
Education- steal money from people using your fake university
Foreign policy- praise rabid dictators
Healthcare- inject bleach
Catastrophes- All catastrophes on his watch are hoaxes but nuke hurricanes regardless.

Our choices are embarrassingly awful. I will NEVER vote for Trump. And I never have. But I’ve spent the last 5 years pointing out how bad Kamala is (like everyone else). I’m not going to suddenly think she’s great now and launch her into the most important job on earth. That would be fvcking stupid of me.

• Haha
Reactions: KFsdisciple
LOL at cons asking for policies and acting like they could be swayed. You are all voting for Trump... so stop with the games.
No, we WANT her policies out there so the people who can be swayed will realize how radical she is and won't vote for her. This isn't about Trump voters.

Catastrophes- All catastrophes on his watch are hoaxes but nuke hurricanes regardless.

Our choices are embarrassingly awful. I will NEVER vote for Trump. And I never have. But I’ve spent the last 5 years pointing out how bad Kamala is (like everyone else). I’m not going to suddenly think she’s great now and launch her into the most important job on earth. That would be fvcking stupid of me.
Hate to break it to you, but one of those two will be your next president weather you vote for them or not.

No, we WANT her policies out there so the people who can be swayed will realize how radical she is and won't vote for her. This isn't about Trump voters.
Suppose she hasn't shared any of her policies. These are your words. How in the heck can you know she is so radical?

Well we do have her 2019 policies
Which of those policies were radical?

This is my issue with most Trump voters. You claim she’s radical while claiming she has no platform. Then when called out on it you simply pull out some random year without pointing to one RADICAL policy. Just because it matches your opinion doesn’t mean it’s true.

Fine. So why would she spend one minute or one dollar trying to convince you that she’s worth your vote?

It’s funny, it seems like the only people who complain about how Harris is running her campaign are the ones who will never vote for her in the first place.

Which of those policies were radical?

This is my issue with most Trump voters. You claim she’s radical while claiming she has no platform. Then when called out on it you simply pull out some random year without pointing to one RADICAL policy. Just because it matches your opinion doesn’t mean it’s true.
she wanted to ban fracking. That's one example. Let's pretend for a moment none of them were radical, why was she incredibly unpopular then, and up until about 3 weeks ago, had an approval rating lower than the clap?

He who? Harris has a dick now? Cause that's who we are talking about here
The only person involved in sex scandals in this election is Trump. He paid someone off over a BJ.

The other was a prosecutor who was duly elected three times. She had an affair with William Brown who had been estranged from his wife for years. You’re a misogynist. I can’t imagine the rhetoric
if Harris had kids from three different men.

Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
Do you think maybe the campaign has made a calculated decision to take this approach? Maybe they’re not worried about convincing people who are - for some reason - still on the fence between Harris and Trump?
Of course it is...they don't want to show her in conversation or talk about her policies.

I posted last week the % of voters who have no idea where she stands on topics. Too lazy to repost.

she wanted to ban fracking. That's one example.
That’s not radical. That’s extremely common if you live in a state that has fracking. I lived in Colorado for 15 years. There are folks on both side of that one. I wouldn’t call 50/50 radical.

The only person involved in sex scandals in this election is Trump. He paid someone off over a BJ.

The other was a prosecutor who was duly elected three times. She had an affair with William Brown who had been estranged from his wife for years. You’re a misogynist. I can’t imagine the rhetoric
if Harris had kids from three different men.
And yet she is the democrat nominee without being duly elected now... so good for her... all of us on this board have something in common with Harris... we've all won the same amount of primaries.

That’s not radical. That’s extremely common if you live in a state that has fracking. I lived in Colorado for 15 years. There are folks on both side of that one. I wouldn’t call 50/50 radical.
it might be 50/50 in colorado... but that state is as high as the rockies so probably not the best example.

Become the norm?

Have you been sitting out the last 3 cycles?
So we've had presidential candidates that haven't given interviews or answered reporters questions the last 3 cycles? I know Joe didn't give many but he was more accessible than this...which is sayin something.

And yet she is the democrat nominee without being duly elected now... so good for her... all of us on this board have something in common with Harris... we've all won the same amount of primaries.
Duly elected? Nominations aren’t determined via an election. Besides you are deflecting. You implied she slept her way to the top. She didn’t.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT