ADVERTISEMENT

Don't you just hate when this happens to you?

torbee

HB King
Gold Member

Had a Threesome With My Buddy and His Girlfriend. The Consequences Were … Unexpected.​

Now he’s all in his head about it.​

BY RICH JUZWIAK
NOV 07, 20216:00 PM

Dear How to Do It,

An unexpected threesome with my good friend and his girlfriend turned into an amazing experience had by all. Nothing has changed between us in the time after, and we’ve also had a few threesomes since. During the unorchestrated moving and jockeying the first time, they ended up in a 69 with me behind her. He fellated me in this position, and later they both did, which was simply extraordinary.

The problem is that Ive started to let him fellate me occasionally when we hang out alone. (We both identify as straight, but Ive never been that rigid about it.) It starts spontaneously and has increased in frequency. He feels guilty after, and he made a comment that his girlfriend is not altogether at ease about the oral that happens when she IS there. She has no knowledge of the “favors” I’m receiving and I, to be honest with you, have had no problem receiving them. His guilt, however, in the aftermath every single time has begun to affect me as well. Were he not feeling guilty, I would not want it to stop. He’s my friend, so I’m concerned, but at the same time it’s great, fantastic even, until it’s over.

I’ve never once initiated. We have talked about his guilt, and I’ve assured him that it’s not expected, but he is giddily all about it every time. What is my move? Stop hanging out? Resist him? Im not sure what to do.

— Blown Away

Had a Threesome With My Buddy and His Girlfriend. The Consequences Were … Unexpected.​

BY RICH JUZWIAK

Dear How to Do It,

An unexpected threesome with my good friend and his girlfriend turned into an amazing experience had by all. Nothing has changed between us in the time after, and we’ve also had a few threesomes since. During the unorchestrated moving and jockeying the first time, they ended up in a 69 with me behind her. He fellated me in this position, and later they both did, which was simply extraordinary.

The problem is that Ive started to let him fellate me occasionally when we hang out alone. (We both identify as straight, but Ive never been that rigid about it.) It starts spontaneously and has increased in frequency. He feels guilty after, and he made a comment that his girlfriend is not altogether at ease about the oral that happens when she IS there. She has no knowledge of the “favors” I’m receiving and I, to be honest with you, have had no problem receiving them. His guilt, however, in the aftermath every single time has begun to affect me as well. Were he not feeling guilty, I would not want it to stop. He’s my friend, so I’m concerned, but at the same time it’s great, fantastic even, until it’s over.

I’ve never once initiated. We have talked about his guilt, and I’ve assured him that it’s not expected, but he is giddily all about it every time. What is my move? Stop hanging out? Resist him? Im not sure what to do.

— Blown Away

giphy.gif

For those too afraid to click on the article (prudes!) here is how the advice columnist answered:

Dear Blown Away,

Imagine if I told you that you could have great head without the baggage of this situation by choosing virtually anyone else to clean your pipes. It’s true! As depressing as some queer men may find it, there remains a premium on a straight-identified guy entering a gay space looking for “no-recip” head (whether it’s via app, orgy, or glory hole). I think this is your move; I don’t think continuing things with your good friend is. You are aware that these dalliances are causing stress and, like it or not, you owe a little more to your friend’s girlfriend than, uh, cheating with her boyfriend. You’re regular sex partners with her, so attending to her humanity falls directly in bounds of your personal responsibility. If you know she’s not keen on brojobs during your threesomes, if you know that she’s unaware of the one-on-ones you’re having with her boyfriend (a fact intentionally held from her as a result of her discomfort), you know you’re doing the wrong thing. I don’t think you need to destroy the friendship (with the guy) as a result of this, just go back to a platonic arrangement (at least when it’s just the two of you). A lot of sexual relationships between men settle into platonic friendships, even when cheating isn’t involved and identifying is decidedly queer. If this is as good of a friend as you indicate, he’ll understand, “Let’s keep hanging out without my dick in your mouth.” If he simply cannot see you without burying his face in your crotch, you’ll have to take a break from hanging with him (hopefully he can use that time to learn how to control himself). You can only make your own choices, though. Choose not cheating.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
For those too afraid to click on the article (prudes!) here is how the advice columnist answered:

Dear Blown Away,

Imagine if I told you that you could have great head without the baggage of this situation by choosing virtually anyone else to clean your pipes. It’s true! As depressing as some queer men may find it, there remains a premium on a straight-identified guy entering a gay space looking for “no-recip” head (whether it’s via app, orgy, or glory hole). I think this is your move; I don’t think continuing things with your good friend is. You are aware that these dalliances are causing stress and, like it or not, you owe a little more to your friend’s girlfriend than, uh, cheating with her boyfriend. You’re regular sex partners with her, so attending to her humanity falls directly in bounds of your personal responsibility. If you know she’s not keen on brojobs during your threesomes, if you know that she’s unaware of the one-on-ones you’re having with her boyfriend (a fact intentionally held from her as a result of her discomfort), you know you’re doing the wrong thing. I don’t think you need to destroy the friendship (with the guy) as a result of this, just go back to a platonic arrangement (at least when it’s just the two of you). A lot of sexual relationships between men settle into platonic friendships, even when cheating isn’t involved and identifying is decidedly queer. If this is as good of a friend as you indicate, he’ll understand, “Let’s keep hanging out without my dick in your mouth.” If he simply cannot see you without burying his face in your crotch, you’ll have to take a break from hanging with him (hopefully he can use that time to learn how to control himself). You can only make your own choices, though. Choose not cheating.
That is pretty solid and well communicated advice.

Reactions: Nole Lou and torbee

BY RICH JUZWIAK

Dear How to Do It,

An unexpected threesome with

BY RICH JUZWIAK

Dear How to Do It,

— Blown Away

Unless this happened in New Orleans with hot college coeds and good coke, I don't believe it.

Reactions: Scott559
I believe if he would get the side head jobs from his friends girlfriend instead of the friend his friend would not have guilt problems.

I believe if he would get the side head jobs from his friends girlfriend instead of the friend his friend would not have guilt problems.
I'm still trying to wrap my head around how he was getting a blowie from the guy while he was 69ing the girlfriend. Was the other dude alternating between vag and dong?

@Moral - can you draw us a picture?

BY RICH JUZWIAK

Dear How to Do It,

— Blown Away

Blown Away, Blown Away
You have no complaints
You are what your are and you ain't what you ain't
So listen up buster, and listen up good
Stop wishing for bad luck and knocking on wood

signed...Dear Abby

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT