ADVERTISEMENT

Dowling vs. Valley

22-0 Maroons over Valley.

Kstate recruits Rubley and Williams couldn’t get much going for Valley against a staunch defense in Dowling.

Reactions: stickman80
jtidgodes6s5igswxokf

22-0 Maroons over Valley.

Kstate recruits Rubley and Williams couldn’t get much going for Valley against a staunch defense in Dowling.

Dowling fan here. Weird game. Agree the Dowling defense looked good but several quirky turnovers and I had the feeling that if Valley ever scored they might steal the momentum. DCHS offense was prolific in the first half with short passes, and appeared to go into a bit of a shell every 1st down in the second half. I don’t really think Dowling was looking to score much in the H2 and instead was trying to burn clock. If that was the plan, it worked obviously but it felt like watching Iowa playing “not to lose”. Usually these teams meet again in the playoffs and frankly I’ve got no idea what to expect but DCHS can’t run the ball and that worries me.

Dowling fan here. Weird game. Agree the Dowling defense looked good but several quirky turnovers and I had the feeling that if Valley ever scored they might steal the momentum. DCHS offense was prolific in the first half with short passes, and appeared to go into a bit of a shell every 1st down in the second half. I don’t really think Dowling was looking to score much in the H2 and instead was trying to burn clock. If that was the plan, it worked obviously but it felt like watching Iowa playing “not to lose”. Usually these teams meet again in the playoffs and frankly I’ve got no idea what to expect but DCHS can’t run the ball and that worries me.

Who is the Dowling TE? I believe he’s younger but looked looked like he was on his way to college TE size...

LMAO. It would be hilarious if all the peckerheads that came rolling into Iowa to play a season of football hurt their position instead of helping it.

Congrats to Dowling on winning another Class 4A State Championship.

"It's still early. How about we let them pla-"

Congrats to Dowling on winning another Class 4A State Championship...................

Anyone else?

Reactions: stickman80
you keep posting that kid and tagging z ape.

what did I miss?
In the Hawkeye lounge , z_ape started a thread and went on a tirade about that picture showing up all over his phone to the degree whenever he saw that picture, it was triggering some child love response. He sent me a PM telling me “if you know whats good for u you will stop posting that picture” ..... “final warning”

you keep posting that kid and tagging z ape.

what did I miss?
more Cooper DeJean photos on the front page
Next
Unwatch
Z
z_ape
HR MVP

Gold Member
Yesterday at 12:03 PM
At least not that picture. Feels like it was there 3 months before and now it's back. It makes me uncomfortable. Way too close a mugshot. Maybe find something where he's in action. Thnx.

Last edited: Yesterday at 12:14 PM
Like Quote Reply
H
HawksIN05
HR All-American

Gold Member
Yesterday at 12:06 PM
2020 folks

Reactions:jabelpioneer, td77, hookandlateral and 4 others
Like Quote Reply
AFHawkeye85
HR All-State

Gold Member
Yesterday at 12:09 PM
Makes you uncomfortable??? Oh I get it. He looks too much like your cellmate. :eek:

Reactions:bammhawk1
Like Quote Reply
Z
z_ape
HR MVP

Gold Member
Yesterday at 12:11 PM
It follows you around to all the message boards. And the slow pan-out where we start even closer to his face... just not needed. You can't get away from it.

Like Quote Reply
HerkyOwnsCy
HR MVP

Gold Member
Yesterday at 12:16 PM
Can we have OP committed? Dude has been posting disturbing stuff on the OT board too.

Reactions:cdier
Like Quote R

Dowling showed Valley no more than they had to in the 2nd half. Yes..these teams will meet again this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT