ADVERTISEMENT

Dream girl found

Bob Hearts Abishola GIF by CBS

• Love
Reactions: BDE420
It really does. I grew up on the Mississippi, and I really tried, but I just don’t get the appeal.

I’ll never get it. Yeah, let’s go sit on a boat, dock, whatever in the blazing sun and heat (or worse yet in a hut in the freezing cold) and throw smelly shit in the water and catch smelly shit that tastes like shit no matter how much you try to cover up that nasty “fish” taste. Sounds awesome.

Sure, you can get some peace and quiet, talk shit with the boys, and drink beer. I can get that anywhere.

I was drug along on a Canadian fishing trip one time and we had - what the regular fishermen I was with called - one of the top five days of their fishing lives. Big walleye, big fighting pike pretty much every other cast. They were jizzing their pants.

Me:

russell-westbrook-yawn.gif
Different strokes I guess

I was drug along on a Canadian fishing trip one time and we had - what the regular fishermen I was with called - one of the top five days of their fishing lives. Big walleye, big fighting pike pretty much every other cast. They were jizzing their pants.

Me:

russell-westbrook-yawn.gif
Least surprising post of all time

Too fine. She’s not gonna Hawk Tuhh like the blonde. Sticking with the theme, she’s probably a dead fish. Give me the blonde any day!

Don't get me wrong, I like it when my wife spits on my dick. She likes my D and she's good at it.

However, I don't need some chick to hawk tuhh a loogie on it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT