ADVERTISEMENT

Dream girl found

Whew. Looks like we’re not going to be fighting over it and we both go home happy!

3ea3f0a8-de24-453c-8f09-62fc55c84d48_text.gif

Reactions: Hawki97
I was drug along on a Canadian fishing trip one time and we had - what the regular fishermen I was with called - one of the top five days of their fishing lives. Big walleye, big fighting pike pretty much every other cast. They were jizzing their pants.

Me:

russell-westbrook-yawn.gif

Angry Half Baked GIF

• Love
Reactions: Hawki97
You’re I was drug along on a Canadian fishing trip one time and we had - what the regular fishermen I was with called - one of the top five days of their fishing lives. Big walleye, big fighting pike pretty much every other cast. They were jizzing their pants.

Me:

russell-westbrook-yawn.gif
Happy Love Is Love GIF

Mom and dad must be proud
Further complicating the matter, Vickers happens to be the daughter of Harley Vickers, the prominent pastor of the Little Hope Baptist Church in Paducah. "This isn't the kind of attention we wanted for our family," said Reverend Vickers, asking for privacy during this difficult time. "We hoped she'd spread the Good Word, not become a national laughing stock."

• Haha
Reactions: funksouljon
I’ll never get it. Yeah, let’s go sit on a boat, dock, whatever in the blazing sun and heat (or worse yet in a hut in the freezing cold) and throw smelly shit in the water and catch smelly shit that tastes like shit no matter how much you try to cover up that nasty “fish” taste. Sounds awesome.

Sure, you can get some peace and quiet, talk shit with the boys, and drink beer. I can get that anywhere.
Are you always this overly dramatic?

Further complicating the matter, Vickers happens to be the daughter of Harley Vickers, the prominent pastor of the Little Hope Baptist Church in Paducah. "This isn't the kind of attention we wanted for our family," said Reverend Vickers, asking for privacy during this difficult time. "We hoped she'd spread the Good Word, not become a national laughing stock."

Oh she’s spreading something 😎

Is it just me or is that the perfect town name for this? The Paducah Hawk Tuah. Lol

Must be nice to provide zero value to society but randomly go viral and probably never have to work for an honest living…ever. Props to her.

Sure she could do one pg-13 rated only fans and buy a yacht.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Must be nice to provide zero value to society but randomly go viral and probably never have to work for an honest living…ever. Props to her.

Sure she could do one pg-13 rated only fans and buy a yacht.
Her ability to amuse and capture attention actually has value.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT