ADVERTISEMENT

Drew Ott Knee

20"Terminator

Team MVP
Feb 13, 2009
I'm gonna go with: Best case scenario, PCL strain, two weeks. Likely ACL strain, maybe tear, 6-10 weeks. We'll see...

Not sure what they officially said, im just calling it as i saw it... hyper-extension injury without contact and minimal lateral movement is PCL, ACL or Meniscus in order of liklihood. Woulda said pcl (which is what posted in game thread) except he looked pissed after they talked to him and they put him on crutches which makes me think it may be worse

Reactions: Hawk and Awe
He was pretty pissed about it, whatever it was.

I'm guessing/hoping he was mad because they told him he couldn't get back in today's game. They wouldn't have known enough on the sideline right after the injury to tell him he was done for the year, and I can't imagine they'd tell any player that kind of news on the sideline immediately after the injury, anyway.

No doubt he'll miss some time -- just hoping it's a few weeks rather than the rest of his career.

you could easily tell if a PCL or ACL was damaged on the sideline and the minimum amount of time that would take to heal. You would no, however, be able to figure out exactly how bad it was. You for sure would not be able to call a career ending injury on the sideline, or even after getting an MRI, for that matter.

If it's a PCL strain he'll be fine. I had a partial tear of my PCL in high school and I was back playing in 3 weeks.

If it's a complete tear than yeah, he's boned.

12074831_863509933704835_332173746165948119_n.jpg

Nick Chubb says hello

Hesse has done well in his absence. Just pretty undersized at this point. Then again so is Meier. That really sucks though.

Parker Hesse is probably the next man in. I think he is going to be good, just undersized right now. Phil Parker needs to think of some creative ways to create pressure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT